What song is this?

I heard this old kinda Chris Brown song about him always hearing love songs on the radio. what song is this? If you knoww please tell me xxx
What song is this?

by the way haven't heard the song in a while
Found the song... it's all g ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Glad you found it I don't listen to this guy at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• are you sure it wasn't by Ne-yo? "So Sick"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxszlJppRQI

• OMGGGG THANNNNKKKSS SOOOO MUCCHCHHHHHHCHHH xxxx
      My cousin told me it was by Chris brown, no wonder it's been hard to find. Omg thank u. words can not explain how happy I am. How did u know omg?

• Omg words can not explain how happy I am. I've been going out looking for it since a few days till Christmas and I was frustrated.

• hahaha glad i could help! enjoy the song! :)

What Guys Said 3

• sorry friend, I'm not much into music

• Try Shazzam if you can't figure it out.

• how am i supposed to know the song when i haven't heard it in a whilee...

• you can sing or hum or make other sounds that "sound" like the song and it can identify what song it is and give you the name... Have you used shazzam before?

• yeah, i forgot everything besides what the song is about. thanks for help tho x

• I have no clue

What Girls Said 4

• Great, hun!!
    Thanks for the Kind Invite, and it Looks like Some Songs and More Today made our own Day. xx

• No girl I think you mean Ne-Yo with as title so sick

• With you - Chris Brown? or maybe Forever

• Yeah, I only listen to his old songs. His new ones are not very good if you ask me.
    Go to insta and look for him. He has changed, a lot. He has tattoos all over him and everything. I don't know why the girls on insta are drowning over him. The 'new' him really disgusts me.
    *sighs* I am disappointed. 😌

• Not so much his songs, but his actions...