What superhero would you call yourself and give details?

mine would be timelord

his ability's are freezing time, time travel, teleporting like jumper

The power
what superhero would you call yourself and give details ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to be like batman the only difference I would have with him is that he never crosses the line he keeps putting bad people in jail and then they break out and kill more innocent people I just put the end to them right there if batman killed joker in the first place robin would never have died but he decided not to kill him and we all know the result

What Girls Said 1

• Name: Killjoy
    Powers: Kills people's joy BUT leaves each victim a chocolate chip cookie and some Hawaiian punch.

What Guys Said 5

• My power would be reality manipulation, with focus on myself and things I touch phasing in and out of reality. My name would just be my own..

Meaning.. You could throw whatever you would at me, it'd phase right through me, as I calmly walked over to you, and snatched out of your heart, leaving no wound.

• I just want to be a Jedi so I would have force powers and a lightsaber. I would call myself Jedi master Coleman

• name: backpedal. power: undo any action or choice I made

• Madball.

I could contrip my adrenaline glands and become superstrong when angry or in fear of danger.

• Treeman. Tree powers activate!