Everyone in my class HATES NINTENDO. Why?

So basically there is the switch hype going around and I'm getting hyped. But when I tell my friends about it, there always like WTF? You like that shit? (Btw I'm a fanboy, but I don't act like one at scool.) I have nothing against Xbox, but I EXTREMELY DISLIKE PS4 fanboys. (aka Gaystation) Got any tips to deal with this? (Besides keeping my mouth shut and taking it). Thnx!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't take the haters. I am surpreme overlord Tetroy 64 and I ran a Nintendo Club at my school huge club that still exists there even though I am no longer a student at the school. Anyways, NINTENDO is for all and the haters are the ones that have never played any true games... just generic fps. Microsoft is basically out of the business with the Xbox one their last console they will be making. I hate Microsoft as they don't belong in our console war. Sony as crazy as it sounds was made due to Nintendo rejecting them as a partner for the Nintendo PlayStation and that birthed the brand for sonys exclusive use. Ever since then I respect them in the console war and I will always fight for Nintendo! We have loyalty, numbers, and always have first party support that surpass any other companies attempts at games! My 45 Wii U games will not be forgotten and I have my switch PREORDERED and ready to get day one as I am Nintendo for LIFE

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• I think if you want people to stop pissing on Nintendo you should stop pissing on PS. I personally really like playstation and it's what I grew up on. Don't be a shitty hypocrite. The people in your class are the minority when it comes to not liking nintendo. Just ignore them and do you.

• They're crazy

What Guys Said 4

• Because it sucks

• They've clearly been raised wrong.

• Honestly, who cares about what other fanboys think. Just do what makes you happy.

• I like Nintendo, but they are making me mad. First the NES Classic Mini (that seems to not actually exist because it's not in stores), then now I was waiting for the chance to pre-order the Switch and the first thing I hear is that pre-orders are sold out, even though I never heard of them being available in the first place.

If I can't get one at launch, then I may not get one at all. It has to be on purpose to not have enough supply like that. Even with the NES Mini, it was "released" in November and it still isn't actually available.