Do you think the Nintendo Switch will succeed or flop this year and next year's holiday season?

• I think the Switch will prove all the naysayers wrong and catch up to the PS4, maybe even surpass it.
  • I think the Switch will succeed very well and prove many people wrong but will still be behind the PS4 in sales.
  • I think the Switch will be somewhat successful but it won't surpass the PS4 nor even the Xbox One. It will definitely surpass the Wii U though.
    Vote C
  • I think the Switch will flop and just barely surpass the Wii U.
    Vote D
  • I think the Switch will flop and even do worse than the Wii U.
    Vote E
  • Others
    Vote F

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on the success of the big upcoming titles.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ck7Q7l3WkAATmHN.jpg

• I'm pretty sure Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild will be Nintendo Switch's best selling game for this year. It is Zelda after all.

• Indeed. Sort of offtopic, or not.. Even my mother, who isn't a gamer, wants it.

• It will surpass the PS4/Xbone because people will want to play console games on the go. If the battery life isn't good enough I see people buying external battery packs.

• The thing barely has any launch titles so it won't see actual good sales until maybe the holiday season. It's first couple months of sales will have people calling it a flop

• I'll admit, it is a bit of a poor move on Nintendo to release the Switch console too early this year when they could have waited til the usual release month (November). That's when all of their confirmed games like Legend of Zelda: BotW, Super Mario Odyssey, Arms, 1-2 Switch, Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Skyrim will be available for purchase.

• Exactly. I really want it to succeed but with their limited launch titles, I feel like I'd be better off to wait until November or December to get one so I'll have more games to play.