Guardians of the Galaxy the telltale series, how excited are you?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah I heard about this like a month ago. It might be good but we'll see

• Pet peeve number 17... sounds in the vacuum of space.

I generally don't care much for telltale games. So on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say about a 2 with a one point penalty for a stupid promo video.

• It might be fun, I like Telltale video games.

• I don't like guardians. So not at all.

• Thats dif im still waiting on the wolf among us and the walking dead lol

• Pretty excited, absolutely LOVED the movie! :) Can't wait to see how this is. :p

• Im sooo pumped!!!

• sooo excited :D

• Ooo I've liked every telltale series so far so I'm excited to see my favorite youtubers play this one

What Guys Said 11

• on a scale of 1-10?
    2
    The telltale games offer an illusion of choice, but in reality, 90% of what is scripted to happen will happen, no matter what you do. I love "choose your own adventure," but I despise "no matter your choice, this goes one of three ways, and the majority of your choices are meaningless in the grande scheme."

Loved the Guardians movie. I even like some of Telltale's past games. But I have very low expectations.

• Not in the slightest. Telltale can take the most exciting franchises and somehow find a way to make them boring.

• What is Telltale? Also is it linked with the movies? And sound doesn't travel in space so those earbuds wouldn't wheel in open space.

• Can't wait to watch it on shoebox as I'm boycotting going to the cinema until liberal hollywood shuts up and respects democracy

• Well this won't be coming to theaters, it'll becoming to download to you're xbox, Steam game library, or PS4. this is a telltale game, so its like a movie, and its like a game

• Well I won't be paying for it

• I don't like the telltale series after what they did to Borderlands.

• Telltale sort of lost its plot a year or two ago, I stopped caring about their games after a while.

• can't stand the telltale games

and I'm not into superheroes stuff

so couldn't care less

• Skeptical but hopeful too

• Not interested.

• O. o will this be on netflix?

• oh great... the feminist media!!