Where do u watch movies for free?

where

38

Most Helpful Guy

• I allegedly may or may not stumble upon movies via putlocker. If I were to do an illegal act such as streaming movies for free, I'd firstly type in "[movie title] putlocker" on google. Then I'd try and find a good version with a decent video hoster (probably off one of the first results). If that didn't work, I'd theoretically use solarmovie. eu as a site to find links to movies.

That's all, of course, hypothetical... Because I uhh definitely wouldn't stream movies for free as a just, upstanding citizen.

Most Helpful Girl

• youtube mostly... but I also go to the library a lot to borrow free dvds, books, cds and magazines... some times they have free books and magazines they are trying to get rid of

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 2

• Try putlocker you just have to click off all the ads

• cokeandpopcorn. ch is amazing for finding tv shows, but solarmovie. sc is good for both movies and tv shows.