What are some good sites to post my sex stories that I have written? I would like to get people's thoughts on them before I try and sell them ideas?

I wrote a few stories and I would like to post them what are some good sites for that? What are your suggestions to an aspiring writer?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wattpad or literotica. I post on wattpad

Most Helpful Guy

• I like Sextails. com though it's probably not where you wanna post if you plan to sell said stories. Details are key to erotic stories. Also it depends on a persons preferences. I like first person stories as opposed to third person.

What Girls Said 4

• Wattpad 😂😭 probably?

• Wattpad. com

• Sell stories over amazon. People go crazy about that genre, you might make a lot of money.

• I do want to but I would like to see what people think of my stories first. So I'm looking for a good site to share them on. Before I type up more and sell them.
      My freind on GAG asked me to type up these stories of his and his wife's enjoyments. On commission. Let me know what you think.

• There are tons of sites to submit stories to. Just Google it.

• literotica. com is a really good site. you can try wattpad but you'd get more feedback on literotica

What Guys Said 0