Do you have a skill/talent that you have developed that people are amazed by or interested in?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a photographic memory. I don't go around telling many people other than my close relatives (parents, aunt). But they are pretty impressed by it.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a self-taught computer programmer and database developer. I taught myself how to do this without manuals, books or the Internet as the Internet was not around my area back in the 1980s. I also taught myself how to play the piano, guitar and bass. I still play the guitar and bass and have been in something like 16 bands have have been the warm up band for some famous people.

Not bad for a kid from a town of less than a thousand people :)

0|1
    0|0
Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• I used to be very good at dream interpretation - now I'm pretty average at it - not amazing at it like I was before.

0|1
    0|0
  • I get complimented on my writing a lot

0|1
    0|0
  • I only get complimented on my brain or my writing

oh and my bro says I am good at finding things; like his remote controller

0|1
    0|0
  • Drawing

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have any talents or cool skills.

0|1
    0|0
  • I play a couple of instruments pretty well?

0|1
    0|0
  • pretty good at reading people :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Information, that's my talent. I know at least something about almost any subject. Most people don't know but when they find out they are usually quite shocked. Also I have a odd awareness, I can tell a lot about some one from little things but at the same time its only when I am paying attention so either I am oblivious or am hyper aware which usually throws people off (I was able to tell that my manager smokes, that he keeps the cigarette in the left side of his mouth and uses his left hand to smoke just by noticing the very thin layer of tar on the upper lip was slightly more built up on that side. Meanwhile I couldn't find my keys which apparently where right in front of me. The second part is probably why the first part throws people off).

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a level 150 Powerpoint Ranger.

0|1
    0|0
  • Uhm.. I'm always calm, even in stressful situations.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I was playing in bands, I always had people coming up to me after shows complimenting my drumming...

Cool feeling. All those years of coming home and practicing after school payed off! 😄

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm great at remembering telephone numbers by heart. My colleges are amazed at how many contact numbers I know by heart. So much so that they call me "Rain Man."

0|1
    0|0
  • I can bite my shoulder?

0|1
    0|0
  • My procrastination skills are second to none.

2|2
    0|0
  • Football mostly

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty good at math, and I'm a hell of a good shot (target shooting)

0|1
    0|0
  • Singing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Soccer goalkeeper 💪

0|2
    0|0
  • i can play guitar upside down xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Um not really.
    Soccer maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm good at sports stats, and interpretation dreams.

0|0
    0|0