What is your big passion (s)? The thing in life that you can drown yourself in and enjoy and feel as if you were built for?

Mine are fiction writing and graphic design.

Most Helpful Guy

• I write scripts and lyrics! I hope to make an animated super hero show. I've written all the characters and many storylines. I have also written a Star Wars legends trilogy and a zombie apocalypse series as well as an action movie.
    I would learn graphic design and animation but I don't have the patience lol

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be writing. Poetry, short stories, journal writing, novels, whatever lol. I am my best self when I'm writing. You'll see my on the New York Best Sellers list soon. Wait on it.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• Rowing - The constant strive for perfection has always made me enjoy it and love it despite the numerous injuries it's given me
    Shooting - I can easily get lost in time once I've found my position and started getting that near perfect score. The breath slowing and pull of the trigger gives a little rush I can't explain
    Drumming - Always something new to learn, or at least improve on. I'm far from what I would consider good, but that's what I've been thinking the past 6 years I played. Once your in the beat of the song it just flows, and it's a big passion of mine.

• Music and writing, sometimes simultaneously. I listen to music all the time, and I play guitar and keyboard. I also write song lyrics and fiction stories. When I'm writing a story, I think about what kind of song I would have as a soundtrack. When I listen to music I'll be doing the same thing, imagining it in one of my stories. I'm very passionate about them both haha

• My is art and my faith. I can just loose myself in the scripture s and drawing.

• Writing
    Painting
    Ancient rituals and practices
    Fighting ( martial arts )
    Smoking ( pipe tobacco and cigars )
    Training
    God

• cooking and gaming

• Computers/gaming/travelling

• Women and Music is my big passion

• Music / motorcycles / shooting / software development

What Girls Said 5

• Health care, entirely committed and rewarding, I was drawn to study medicine.

• Writing

• Riding hoses, dancing, working out, hiking ❤

• Baking

• Cats.