Netflix action or adventure tv show recommendations?

I've already seen both leverage and burn notice

Most Helpful Girl

• Sherlock Holmes...

What that mean influencer? 😏

• Basically any take I put in society and culture and entertainment and arts as well as any question in either is automatically featured, I just woke up one day when they were handing them out and I got one.

• Okay thanks πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

Most Helpful Guy

• American Ultra should still be on Netflix, I just watched it 4 days ago.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 12

• white collar, prison break, firefly, alphas, breakout kings, helix is also kind of worth it, crossing lines...

• Alphas an helix are both decent. i liked alphas more. sucks they couldn't keep making it. i didn't know they were still on Netflix. good to know.

• @Drewbie5287 Yeah. It's a shame though, cuz I hear it's pretty heavy on the time travel aspect which I love (most other shows use time travel as like... a side thing, like they also happen to time travel and shit) but from what I hear in Lost they're already in a giant paradox or someshit I don't know. Or there's aliens or something, I can't remember.

• From what I remember seeing cuz I watched he first few seasons an the last season. cuz my brother was watching it. your right bout the time travel an all that. there was some sort of wind or cloud monster or something very weird an stupid that would try to kill them. lol

• Orange is the new black, breaking bad (I could watch break bad over and over again) how to get away with murder is also good and I'm currently watching shameless!!!

• How about horror? Huh? Train to Busan is already out on dvd available in netflix, it's like TWD on steroids! Puts it to shame, even Stephen King recommends it. πŸ˜‰

• My boyfriend and I like the series Legend. also the super hero shows Jessica Jones, Daredevil and Luke Cage.

• Look at Black Mirror. The episodes are different stories but some of them have a lot of action in them. One is about a virtual reality game and it's pretty good.

• Shadow hunters, how to get away with murder, and prison break

• Sherlock

• I've heard prison break is really good. I'm currently watching vampires diaries definitely recommend it !

• Travelers

• Try peaky blinders. Freaking good if you like the Sopranos

• The crown❀

• Watch Sense8. It was amazing

What Guys Said 11