If you could watch any Disney movie right now, what would it be?

I'm in a Disney mood lol but if I could watch any Disney movie rn, it would be the Lion King 2

Most Helpful Girl

• beauty and the beast oh my god xD i went on a disney streak one night and embarssingly sung all the songs. I watched beauty and the beast then little mermaid then Cinderella and then sleeping beauty haha

• Omg I would do the same lol. I did that with Cinderella, lion King, Mulan, and Winnie the Pooh😂 I had no shame whatsoever lol

• It was glorious hahah Little mermaid is my favourite as well so you know i went hard on those songs xD annoyed my parents probably hahahha

• I probably annoyed my mom too but she has headphones so she lived lol

What Guys Said 8

• Moana, once more

• Star Wars Episode 7.

• zootopia, herbie, George of the jungle or flubber

• The origin and the best lion king

• Big hero 6

• Tangled because its the girl I likes favorite movie and the only way I'd watch it is with her.

• dumbo i love that movie

• Frozen because I've never seen it. They are so expensive though.

What Girls Said 18

• Moana or beauty and the beast

• Why don't you go watch it? I'm not sure which one I'd choose. Maybe little mermaid

• I don't like Disney :/ If I was forced to watch one then it would be a princess movie, since it was the only thing I somewhat liked about Disney, it was Disney Princess. I'm fine with watching the older ones like Snow White, Cinderella, or Sleeping Beauty, because growing up I liked traditional fairy tales.

• I watched frozen again today with a friend even though I'm starting to seriously hate on it cause he'd never seen it before 😂

• The great mouse detective.

• Tarzan... I miss the old classics I grew up with

• Lion king, Or Moana

• Tangled

• The Lion King

• Mulan

• Lady and the tramp

• Empowers new groove

• Currently I feel like the best disney movie would be Beauty and the Beast

• Peter Pan 2

• the sword in the stone or alice in wonderland.

• I never been into animated Disney movie but I'm all about old Disney Channel & Nicklelodon shows

• 😧 not the movies? Omg. Well the shows were good too. At least you had a little Disney in ya life lol

• Those are good!

• Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (with Lindsay Lohan) Bottom line, I'm old school

• Ariel

• really same lol