Xbox One, PS4, or Nintendo Switch?

PC gamers need not apply..

Most Helpful Girl

• PS4😍😍
    PC gamers need not apply😂😂😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 9

• Ps4 because it's cool.

• PS4. Duh

• Ps4 although they got rid of most of the great game series they had but they're usually the first to get anime type games. However sony fans took a few hard knocks this time around

• you discriminate piece of shit!

I haven't played games for years but im thinking of buying a ps4 console, mostly to play crash remaster

• Easily Nintendo Switch when it releases.

Xbox is almost nothing but an PC emulator... PS4 has very few good exclusives and is almost the same as Xbox One

Everybody has a PC so PS4 and Xbox One are useless

• Nintendo needs to switch to making games for other consoles like Sega did.. I agree with the PS4 and Xbone exclusives as being useless though.

• I'd love to see a new Metroid game, but made by Nintendo this time.. The prime series was awesome along with Super Metroid and of course the original. That team ninja bullshit was just plain horrible!

• Because titles which receive 8/10 western aggregate scores are "horrible"... YUP!!! In Japan it was even better received and got a much higher aggregate.

Anyways, I guess you're going to keep trolling so I'm blocking you now.

• Xbox bitch

• PS4. PlayStation has the best exclusives

• ps4 :)

• XBOX for sure