Help!! Im turning fifteen soon and have noooooooooo idea what to do for myparty, I need it to be the best party of the year but on the cheaper side?

I've covered most parties growing up, bowling, the zoo, slumber parties, house parties, pool parties, days out, theme parks, you name it I've done it and thats my problem im stuck someone help please? :(

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Do they have glow bowling in your area it can be a fun one. There is always arcade parties to like at Dave&Busters

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't turn it into a big deal. 15 isn't important. 16 and 18 and 21 are. Parties are only gonna go downhill after that until you turn 30,50 or above 90.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Just supply alcohol. People will make their own fun. Trust me

• I dont think my parents would let me

• @SarahsSummer girl.. seriously.

• Damn you guys are way late to the party...

• Have a nude party

What Girls Said 2

• Well, first, do you want it at your house or out somewhere? If you want it cheap, you should probably do it at home. What do you want to have in it?

• To be honest im not really sure i litteraly dont even have a starting point 😂

• I recommend not doing anything over the top because your 16th birthday is the whooper. I suggest something at home honestly so your 16th party is just that much more awesome.

• Ok cool thanks

• My friend once had a paint balling party and that was pretty epic

• My friend is having one soon thats why i can't i did think of that