Do you think YouTube will ever die?

414

Most Helpful Guy

• As we know it now yes. But they are a subsidiary of Google and they have brilliant people working for them. If they see a new market that has more potential in the future they will pivot away from what they are now till whatever the future holds.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Only if a better site comes up, but until then, I doubt it'll die anytime soon. In the not-so-distant future, it will become like a Netflix.

• No, unless it starts banning and flagging people unjustly.

• Yes. There's already a lot of problems with copyright, with the mysterious losing of subscibers and views and other stuff. Right now I still like youtube a lot but sooner or later someone will come along with a better service and people will switch.

• All good things come to an end some day.

• Eventually probably

• Doubt it. But you never know, some other company may buy it and change the name

• not for a long time due to the fact due youtube is based on people posting things so it will always be on top of the trend

• Doubt it

• Probably not.

• No! It's owned by Google and Google will take over the world

• At this point it probably will not.

• Nah.

• hope not :(

What Girls Said 3

• At first I did but then they dropped youtubeRed so no, they may even get bigger

• probably not anytime soon.
    Maybe after 20 years or more
    lol I don't know

• hahah no.. not for a very long time.