Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Gagers! Vote !
people come one, pick one!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted Pinkie even though she's obnoxious at times. She's just cheerful and bubbly and positive, which are all of my dominant traits as well, so I identify with her the most :) Plus I just love how her passion and "purpose" in life is making others happy! Remember how grumpy everyone was in the Season 3 finale when she stopped doing her job.

But to be honest, all the ponies have their strong points! Rarity and Rainbow Dash are my other favorites but I enjoy them all.

I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed this show haha. I'm pretty behind in watching.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I like Fluttershy. Her name is pretty and I can relate to her

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I understand this lol but Im gonna go with Twilight sparkle because that name is pretty cool haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Is Rarity not good enough for your poll?

0|0
    0|0
    • I forgot her, my bad...
      you like her?

• Show All
    • I mostly listen to pop music. But sometimes it could be either rock or indian or country.
      It's all depends on my mood, mind set.
      Do you have some favourite movies or shows?

• No, I don't really have a favourite movie or show. I have a favourite book though

• I don't know? I don't know these names

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Listen... listen to me. You're a grown man now, you were never a little girl.

Now, normally, I say "Hey, live your life and do what you like, regardless of what everyone else thinks!" But can you really find nothing of better interest than My Little Pony?

0|0
    0|1
    • I am into computers, videogames, jiu jitsu. My girlfriend doesn't mind that, so neither do I.

• I'm not really all that familiar with this but my daughter watches it so I at least know the characters somewhat and I've noticed a few references in it but you don't have many of the characters in the poll or an other option. I will say that this show is a good representation of diversity

0|0
    0|0
  • Pinkie Pie , cause she looks so amazing

0|1
    0|0
  • Get a life.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm sorry. What?

0|0
    0|0
    • Dont you watch '''My little pony'' show? o_O