What do u think of Bollywood, it's movies and it's dancing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I never had interest on Bollywood Films to be honest ✋🏼 only until our professor back in college (Freshman year) introduced to us Like stars on earth (Taare Zameen Par) because she used this movie in line with our topic in English 101. From there on, my stereotypes for indian movies were broken. Another film was the 3 idiots, this film I watched while going to school that I almost finished but I needed to go down because it was already my stop. When I got back home, I watched it immediately on YouTube. Those were the 2 movies that I really liked. The plot lines & twists were different from the other movies that I watched (english etc)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• All the colours of the clothes are stunning but the story lines are very cheesy!

• I have never watched a bollywood movie other than slumdog millionaire and this indian movie that was playing on t. v. for half an hour or so. I liked both of them but I preferred the movie I saw on t. v. more. My favourite part of indian culture is the food - i LOVE INDIAN FOOD!!!

• Never watched a bollywood movie.

• I like this a lot!! But a lo of people think all Bollywood movies are the same when it's not the case 😂😂 They forgot that there is a story behind those dancings and singing

• I didn't watch much but i liked the ones that i watched till now

• Lmao what faltu pic is that

Anyways yea I love bolly music and films.

• i love the outfits and colours

• i love their dances :)

• It sucks.

What Guys Said 11

• Extremely physically demanding. Like s*it I couldn't do some of those long routines.

• Is it written into every since script there that there has to be a sassy girl with a major attitude problem that slaps some poor saps face off, for asking her out on a date? I swear I've seen that in every single Bollywood movie. Sure seems that way!

• They have the best horses.

• Seen 2 Bollywood movies only. Totally worth it. Yes they could be better, with a bigger budget but even with as little, they were great... I hate the dancing and singing scenes though...
    The movies were Fanaa and Krrish 3 if anyone's interested...

• I have a love/hate relationship with them. The "hate" part of that isn't really their fault so, at the end of the day, Bollywood movies have my neutrality.

• I love Bollywood. The romance and dance is always great. But the music really makes these movies special. The newer movies have lost their magic. Much of the romance is gone and the actors and actresses I fell in love with are old or retired. No more Aiswayra rai. No more Priety zinta. No more Rani Mukherji.

I want to see Raees and Kaabil. The trailers look promising

• They're nice but but the my type of music and style

• some movies are good but most are extremely annoying to watch. I don't watch any bollywood movie unless it has a 8/10+IMDB rating now.

• They're extremely retarded.

• meh... i don't like India. ravaging/savage country.

• I prefer Hollywood.