Whats your favorite wu-tang clan song?

i'm interested in people's favorites but this is also a great way to meet cool people to follow on her lol.
Mine's protect ya neck

Most Helpful Guy

• Where was heaven, 4th chamber, it's yourz.

The solo albums and affiliates have some of the better music if you ask me. I miss ODB he made me laugh.

• all classics. dude i literally miss hearing odb on the radio everyday haha i got to meet him once! he was awesome

• Funny thing was my friends mom had to drive by the house ever single day and she knew it was us who did it because we had wutang symbols all over his garage walls lol

What Girls Said 7

• C. R. E. A. M :) always

• as you should : ) are you really from italy? thats so cool

• lol is it true italian girls have really overprotective father's?

• No, usually moms are more overprotective in here and usually they dominate, but it's not like this in every family.

• Bring the ruckus! Wu-tang Clan Ain't Nuttin ta Fuck With!

• ice cream or 36 chambers

• Gravel Pit

• i love u to death 1Anon! lol u r awesome, i had a feeling u'd be the first girl to comment. good choice

• i remember when i posted thinking i guarantee she'll like wu-tang and u didn't dissapoint lol

• That's quite cool how you thought that lol. Tbh there's hardly a music genre I don't like.

• 🎶Get off my cloud, you don't know me and you don't know my style 🎶

Method Man

• Where are you from lol

• Never listened to them

What Guys Said 11

• It has to be "Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthing ta Fuck Wit". This is the only correct answer for this question.

• They're all equally boring, imao.

• I like a lot of them !! Reunited love that beat so awesome Life is like video footage hard to edit directors they never understood it.
    Severe Punishment I'm gonna chop off your arm are you ready?
    I love 36 Chambers but I Wu-Tang Forever is so good ! I feel like not enough people apreciate it :( Triumph, It's Yourz Bells of War there's so many good songs ^^.

Protect Ya Neck and C. R. E. A. M. are great and also Method Man etc. I like a lot of songs ^^ I'm a fan :P

I've seen them live more than once and also Method Man & Redman ^^

• thats what i'm talking about a true fan! i got to see them at rock the bells once and i've seen ghostface and raekwon in concert too

• u just earned mho and a follow my friend haha

• Thanks man !! But I have to tell you I'm not on here too much ^^ I came on a bit right now but I thin there's a lot of stupid questions and this site wastes a lot of time lol. So I usually stop going on it for a while :). But I still appreciate it :)

• C. R. E. A. M.

• All the good ones are taken...

Method Man?

• The one with got to check out the w in it

• Shame and Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nothing ta Fuck Wit off of Loud Rocks

• C. R. E. A. M all day! One of the best beats ever.

• I like "Whootie and the Blowfish".

• never heard of them

• Never heard of Wu-tang clan before