Has anyone seen the movie The Blues Brothers?

https://youtu.be/e3TAChCygfs
if so how was it?

Most Helpful Girl

• One of my favourite movies. It's excellent, the writing is great, the actors are fantastic and the soundtrack is phenomenal - if it doesn't make you want to stand up and dance at some point then shame on you and your poor taste!

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't, Its on my list though

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 9

• I think it's great and it's one of husband's favorites.

• I have. I enjoy it.

• I love that movie! It's hilarious! Some of the one-liners immediately make me smile like: "I hate Illinois Nazis!" Or "It's that shitbox Dodge again!"

• Yes it was awesome

• Wayyyyyy before my time, so no.

• Great movie!! I grew up watching it with my dad. I can basically act it out lol

• I've never heard about it.

• The original, or the remake?

• heck yeah :D

What Guys Said 12

• Not in a long time, I should actually watch it again. Highly regarded as a classic but I think i was too young to fully appreciate the humor. I'll have to sit down with a whole fried chicken and some dry white toast and give it another go, haha😎

• Loved it was a good movie in my eyes. John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd and all the main blues artists of the 80s and 90s. Held a world record for the most cars crashed in a movie so good fun to watch..

• I didn't see that movie until my freshman year in college. I did not know it was a musical. partially but it was pretty funny.

• Of course. I am of that generation and it is cinema classic.

• I saw it and it is important you see it for the cultural importance.

• It wasn't bad when I saw it as a kid. The car chase at the end is epic though.

• Is a classic, I´ve seen it, it´s very entertaining.

• Ya of course.

• classic, worth the watch

• Haven't seen the movie. I'm only aware of them because of a skit Drake and Josh did:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kygf2X2X0xQ

• I saw the original. It's one of the classics. One of the few that had Dan Ackroyd and John Belushi together.

• We're on a mission from God!

It's a great movie!