Xbox one or PS4?

Ok guys it's time to share the real experience here!

It's been driving me nuts! just tell me which one to buy..
I want something with a large diversity of games... high graphic resolution and less problems...
share me you're opinion cause I have asked so many people yet no one answers!
also if you have used both of them share the pros and cons for both consoles.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

• Xbox One
    33%(5)25%(15)Vote22%(10)
  • PS4
    67%(10)75%(45)Vote78%(35)

Most Helpful Guy

• The Xbox One doesn't have 1080p HD which is a deal breaker for me. Personally I would say PS4 is better for pure game play, hence "for the players"

Whilst Xbox one is better for social play and media use, that said it is preference. I was on the 360 loved it but PS4 seemed the best bet going next gen

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 25

• Alright, time to set this argument straight.
    Prepare yourselves, console fans, because I am the prophet of the Glorious PC Master Race.
    But no, seriously, have you considered getting a gaming PC?
    "But aren't they A BAJILLION DOLLARS?~?11!" you might ask. No. They are not.
    What if I told you, that you could easily build something in the realm of $350-400US (the price of a 1TB XBOne or PS4 Pro)? You could easily go cheaper (or more powerful on the same budget) by buying second-hand or receiving hand-me-down parts from friends.
    PC has the largest games catalogue (the Steam store alone - 12940 games - has more games then X360, PS3, XBOne, PS4, Wii and Wii-U combined - 7320 games), the highest graphics fidelity (e. g. rendering in 4K resolution, which the XBOne S and PS4 Pro cannot do. FYI, they only OUTPUT at 4K, which isn't the same as rendering), the best long term value (games and software are generally are cheaper, especially with sales), more versatile and a lot more unique and personal.
    "Okay, great!", one might say. "But building it looks tough AF!" Wrong again, dear friend. Hop on over to Reddit, and read through /r/buildapc /r/buildmeapc /r/gamingtechsupport. Or browse Google and YouTube (I recommend channels like LinusTechTips, JayzTwoCents, Bitwit - formerly Awesomesauce Network, Paulshardware and other related channels).
    Well, this answer is starting to get a little long. I'll leave it at this. If anyone has any questions about PC building and gaming, feel free to leave a comment or shoot me a PM.

• man im a 22 years old girl!!! not some kinda game nerd! i mean... i want something between these 2! no other option to take. too complicated. and trust me i don't even have time to build the pc gaming thing..

• @ Maryy94 Just get a steam machine/steam box then

• It's really not as nerdy or complicated and time consuming as it sounds.

• Both systems are exactly the same in terms of hardware and software. Biased fanatics will try to convince you that one of them is better by 0.000001%, but don't let them get to you. Trust me, you will not notice the difference (if there even is one).

You should be basing your decision entirely on which one has more exclusive games that you like. Here is a list: www.ign.com/.../PS4_Games_vs_Xbox_One_Games

• Neither until they are modded. $60-70 games are ridiculous in 2017 when there's other options unlike Atari 2600 days when there were no internet games worth a crap (all text-based like Zork) so were stuck paying $30-40 or going without. Just get a Steam account (many games can be had for $5-20, AAA titles for $20-30 if you wait a year and then for a sale) and a decent PC. Consoles suck, for $200 just get a mid-range video card that can blow XB1/PS4 away (they are already over 3 years old and can't be upgraded).

• A $200 cArd won't blow away a console

Consoles are optimized to utilize their components. Much like ios can run with much lower specs

• PS4 because it has better tech inside it some games run better also it has wayy more exclusives. xbox 1 has like 5 exclusive where as ps4 has upwards 20 coming out.

• Xbox has the most games, better graphic processor and Xbox live has the best online experience with minimal problems vs PS4

• better graphics? why do they down scale games then?

• marry94 it depends on the games you wanna play.

• Just get a ps4 slim

• Basically what the dudes said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RalcNx0GfZY

• PS4 FTW !!!

• Pc master race

• i dont have either, im a pc guy but if i had to chose one i would go xbone myself because my friend has xbone and my other friends have 360, and i wouldn't have to pay for 2 subscriptions because i have a 360.

• basically go for whatever your friends have. and if you dont have friends dont get either

• hahahaha.. nice opinion! no im the first girl who's going to become a pro gamer among my friends. =)))

• yea, in that case pc or ps4. it has more graphics power and is smaller with no power brick. so its easy to carry around. it also has more exclusive games except halo.

• check the exclusive games. which ones are more interesting to you. which one got announced and which ones existed on the old consoles (they might release a new on in the future). it's all about games, so you should make your decision based on that.

if you don't know... then go with the PS4 (Pro). It's more powerful, it's the lead platform of the current generation, better free games with PS+ and in my opinion a more diverse selection of good games

• yep, Xbox all my life. i find the big deciding factor with gaming consoles is how many friends of yours play on either machine. that's just me as a social gamer though it might be different for you

• i am sorry for voting for xboxone. my vote is for ps4

• xbox one has better online service and the best controller

• PC is better:
    - Costs more in the beginning but less afterwards, as you can keep many of its components.
    - Has more games, and usually with better graphics.
    - It's useful for many other things appart from gaming.

• I doubt you will get either..

• I use PC for video games and I don't play video games that much

• Will you get fallout 4 or skyrim if you want to then get Xbox 1

• PC :P

• go for PS4

• PS4, you silly goose.

• ps4 for ever

• PS4 have the better control

• I would suggest the Xbox 360. It is still my all time favorite system. There are so many good games I like on that system. I have 151 games on it. I do have the newer system, but there is still so much more fun stuff on the 360. Sure the graphics are better on the newer generation, but you could get more than twice as many good games on the older system for the same amount of money.

• Tell me at least 5 games you liked a lot and then I could help you make a better decision if you are determined to get one of the newer consoles.

• wouldn't the ps3 be better because no subcription? pc can do new and old.

• @helphelpimdying There are many more games I liked on the 360. Plus the free games every month are better with the Xbox Live Gold subscription.

• I like the xbox one controller better. It depends on what games you want to play.

Although a nex xbox is apparently coming out this fall.

What Girls Said 3

• Id straight up say as long as console life spans are these days there is not reason to not have both.

THat being said, xbox is just a way better social game play and online experience and has the exclusives that i like.

PS4 has technically better specs, but after the xbox slim launch which improved some things xbox is getting closer to parity and will get there with scorpio.

I have Xbox One, PS4 and Wii U, where the xbox takes 80%, ps4 takes 15 or so and Wii U falls in last at about 5% of my console time.

• PS4 has Kingdom Hearts~

• PS4 for sure