Favorite Female Villain?

If you have trouble thinking of one from a movie, you can use one from a book or tv show. Who is your favorite female villain? Why?

I'm caught between Carmen Sandiego and Cruella DeVille. Carmen San Diego for her cleverness and Cruella because of her name.

Catwoman seems to have a lot of fans

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd vote for one of these,
    -Pam, from True Blood
    -Regina, from Once Upon a Time
    -Mystique from X Men

Most Helpful Girl

• Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender. As crazy as she was, she was a terrifying and competent leader.

What Guys Said 6

• I usually don't like female villains because they don't usually give off the same flair, or sadism, or craziness of the male ones. Then again, none of the male villains fully deliver the evil and craziness I want, mostly because of movie guidelines. But in shows like Once Upon A Time, I REALLY like Regina, AKA the Evil Queen

• Yeah, I think she nailed the Evil Queen character

• Yeah, she really did and she had you sorta rooting for and yet against her at the same time. Also someone else mentioned this, but Azula from Avatar. She did a great job of making you hate her

• my favorite is catwoman. she's smart and strong and she can trick people in to liking her to get What she wants

• carmen sandiego was nice... she is a bitch who is never caught by the main character

i think harley quinn is pretty interesting since she is totally nuts

• maleficent was a bad bitch

• catwoman

• Harley quin is the best

What Girls Said 5

• Blair Waldorf...
    she's intelligent, manipulative and not apologetic for it. she's strong yet feminine and not afraid to be honest that she is a die hard romantic

• Catwoman I just love her personality

• Esdeath from Akame ga kill

• Poison ivy xD she wins forever

• Harley quin

• @Kerem she isn't as independent as ivy. Relise on joker most of the time. Ivy is sexual and seduces men and can poison them by kissing them fucking bad ass

• hmm
      good comment ;)

• "Other mother" from Coraline.