Would you ever play with an ouiji board?

Would you ever play with an ouiji board? If so, why?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah why not, it's all a load of shite. if there is a ghost in my house I don't really care. The fucker best be paying rent.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• NO. I did it when I was 10 I think? We made one ourselves and I'm still a little spooked. There's loads of rules you have to follow or else it's possible ghosts will haunt you...

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Noooope

1|0
    0|1
  • I did when I was younger but wouldn't anymore. Not because I think it's supernatural (it's not) but because I don't see the appeal any longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, just to prove that it's all bullshit that means nothing at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean, I wouldn't not do it. Like it's not something I would waste my time doing, but if someone wants to I won't object.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, probably, but I don't believe that it's supernatural or anything like that

0|1
    0|0
  • I have before. I never will again. Had an insane experience with it on more than one occasion, and I wholelly reject and am against playing around with the occult.

0|0
    0|1
  • don't even know what that is

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love supernatural stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • No interest at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, for religious beliefs and cause I'm afraid of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • because I enjoy the supernatural

0|0
    0|1
  • prayor is the best way to talk with spirits, or the best way to leave this life, but ouij board is the fastest and most lethal.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Meh, maybe. I don't believe in ghosts so I'm not too freaked out by the idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'd do my satanic rituals, the demons would ignore my calls. They sure as hell won't start answering now 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No Because It All Fun And Games Until Some Real Shit Start Happening And Then You Carry Some Demons And Shit Home With You

0|0
    0|0
  • hell no, I'm not into that demon shit

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • You people are cowards. I will try it but with burning sage to keep out the evil spirits.

0|0
    0|0
  • hell no :P

0|0
    0|0
  • No way

0|0
    0|0