Have you ever watched old TV shows and saw a famous person on them before they were famous?

For me, I recently was watching clips of the man show when I saw Gillian Rancic on one them, before she was famous flashing her boobs.

Have you ever watched old TV shows and saw a famous person on them before they were famous?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I knew two people in high school before they even ever entered the entertainment business. I am still friends with one, although her husband is more famous than she is. The other one, I had watched her on tv for years before I discovered she was the same person I knew. She had changed her hair color, took her husband's last name, and was no longer the nerdy girl that I remembered. It was only when I read where she went to school and her yearbook photo that I realized I had known her.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• I was watching an old rerun of Match Game from the late '70's or early '80's. The turntable swung around and one of the contestants was Kirstie Alley. She went by that name but called herself an interior decorator. I don't know if she was actually doing that at the time or if the producers tell them to make something up if their an aspiring actress. I imagine those game shows get a lot of aspiring actors/actresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Freaks and Geeks

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0