I haven't binged on movies for like forever now, I watch movies every now and then but right now I've got some time off from work.

Any new movies you really liked and want to suggest? Thanks in advance 😊

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

• I'm poor, I don't go to movies lmao. Netflix was just bought by Disney, so many of the newer Disney movies go right up on Netflix once they're released to DVD.

• arrival, resident evil, xxx, john wick2

• Saving Private Ryan

• Resident Evil:The Final Chapter

• 10 cloverfield lane.

• Ooh, what genres do you like? Are you ok with reading subtitles for foreign films?

• Yeah. I do watch foreign movies with subtitles.

• Troll Hunter is kinda whimsical. Done in a documentary style college students follow a series of "bear attacks" and end up finding a troll hunter who is reluctant to let them into this troll hunting methods.

Instructions Not Included is cute and funny and will tug on your heart. A young womanizer finds himself with a child he never knew existed when the mother simply drops her off one day. He devotes his life to her and strives to be the best father. Their life gets shaken up when years later the girls mother decides to try and get custody of her daughter again.

• edge of seventeen

• the unknown, into the white, the call

What Guys Said 1

• What kind of movies do you enjoy the most?

• I watch all kind of movies but my favourite genre would be mystery and drama.

• For mystery: Super 8, Shutter Island, The Game, Minority Report, Oldboy

For drama: Thin Red Line, My Way, Spotlight,

Other suggestions: Downfall, Interstellar, The Wolf of Wallstreet, Indiana Jones (classics), The Revenant.

• Thanks man 👍🏽. I've watched some of those and looking forward to watching the rest.