Rate my first drawing. Is it that bad?

Rate my first drawing. Is it that bad?Sorry guys its my first draw and this is how I can do it so far.
Any ideas how to improve my skills?

Updates:
anyone who draws well?
how did you start drawing and how good you are at this so far?
anyone?

0|0
9|14

Most Helpful Girl

• People say they can't draw but in reality they can just not well.
    Those people never got enough praise as a child and then came to the conclusion that if it doesn't look realistic that means "i can't draw."

I can tell that its supposed to be a woman with big boobs.
    If you keep practicing, then it becomes even more realistic. Dont give up.

When i was younger, i drew a lot, i was bad at it but over time, i got better and better. I still look at other peoples drawing in my art college and get jealous over their work but one day, i will be better than them if i continue but also they can't draw the stuff i can draw.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first of all one leg is bigger than the other. Gotta work on those proportions. And I think what would really bring this to life would be to introduce some shading to the subject. Try to add a little more depth because as much as I'm loving how well you did on the face, I find it difficult to get a sense of depth.

She's also missing a bellybutton

Great work, keep at it.

1|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 8

• Is that a cow?

0|1
    0|0
    • lol I tried to draw a girl

• Pretty horrible yes, but you can only get better

0|1
    0|0
  • looks professional

0|1
    0|0
  • Damn Picasso

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah I am going to be one!

• Op you look beautiful in this self portrait

0|0
    0|1
  • Awww, sweetheart, it looks beautiful. 👀😊

0|0
    0|0
  • you forget to draw the dick ;)

0|2
    0|0
  • I hope you don't plan on making this your profession.

0|0
    0|0
    • why? I really want to draw very well. I want to become a professional at that.
      I want to learn on how to draw pics well. Right now it's my obsession.

• Show All
    • Okay, good luck!

• thank you!

What Guys Said 13

• Um, if you wanna draw very well you gotta practive every single day and for hours and years. I started as a kid, it took my childhood and teen days to draw good enough for people to say "you´re good at drawing". Practice makes the master! Don´t give up.

0|0
    0|0
    • is learning to draw Profesional easy? I mean everyone can hold a pencil and draw so it seams that it's easy to be Profesional.. does it rlly take years and hard work?

• @blazerock44 is a little complicated since they´re several styles of drawings, is not just about getting to manage a good pulse, it has to do with learning different drawing techniques, combine shading and highlights, studying anatomy, geometrical forms, landscapes and objects.

• awesome work bro, keep it up

0|1
    0|0
    • thanks !!! I will try!

• its actually pretty cool

0|1
    0|0
  • amazing stuff

0|1
    0|0
  • Ugliest thing ever

0|0
    0|1
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Are you trying to say 'Beauty as I see it'?

If that's a girl, you need that pear-shape body on her, with those hips. Ya know?

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks for the tip

• When I draw something, I can mentally visualize on a blank paper. Then I just trace what I visualize as best as I can. If you click my userid, you can see two pictures that I did.

• Your drawing needs plastic surgery in the worst way.

0|0
    0|0
    • you dont need to be so pessimist!

• I would not buy that

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks amazing!

0|0
    0|0
  • 8/10 if its your first drawing

0|1
    0|0