Rate my first drawing. Is it that bad?

Rate my first drawing. Is it that bad?Sorry guys its my first draw and this is how I can do it so far.
Any ideas how to improve my skills?

anyone who draws well?
how did you start drawing and how good you are at this so far?
anyone?

Most Helpful Girl

• People say they can't draw but in reality they can just not well.
    Those people never got enough praise as a child and then came to the conclusion that if it doesn't look realistic that means "i can't draw."

I can tell that its supposed to be a woman with big boobs.
    If you keep practicing, then it becomes even more realistic. Dont give up.

When i was younger, i drew a lot, i was bad at it but over time, i got better and better. I still look at other peoples drawing in my art college and get jealous over their work but one day, i will be better than them if i continue but also they can't draw the stuff i can draw.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first of all one leg is bigger than the other. Gotta work on those proportions. And I think what would really bring this to life would be to introduce some shading to the subject. Try to add a little more depth because as much as I'm loving how well you did on the face, I find it difficult to get a sense of depth.

She's also missing a bellybutton

Great work, keep at it.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 8

• Is that a cow?

• lol I tried to draw a girl

• Pretty horrible yes, but you can only get better

• looks professional

• Damn Picasso

• yeah I am going to be one!

• Op you look beautiful in this self portrait

• Awww, sweetheart, it looks beautiful. 👀😊

• you forget to draw the dick ;)

• I hope you don't plan on making this your profession.

• why? I really want to draw very well. I want to become a professional at that.
      I want to learn on how to draw pics well. Right now it's my obsession.

• Okay, good luck!

• thank you!

What Guys Said 13

• Um, if you wanna draw very well you gotta practive every single day and for hours and years. I started as a kid, it took my childhood and teen days to draw good enough for people to say "you´re good at drawing". Practice makes the master! Don´t give up.

• is learning to draw Profesional easy? I mean everyone can hold a pencil and draw so it seams that it's easy to be Profesional.. does it rlly take years and hard work?

• @blazerock44 is a little complicated since they´re several styles of drawings, is not just about getting to manage a good pulse, it has to do with learning different drawing techniques, combine shading and highlights, studying anatomy, geometrical forms, landscapes and objects.

• awesome work bro, keep it up

• thanks !!! I will try!

• its actually pretty cool

• amazing stuff

• Ugliest thing ever

• 0|0
  • Are you trying to say 'Beauty as I see it'?

If that's a girl, you need that pear-shape body on her, with those hips. Ya know?

• thanks for the tip

• When I draw something, I can mentally visualize on a blank paper. Then I just trace what I visualize as best as I can. If you click my userid, you can see two pictures that I did.

• Your drawing needs plastic surgery in the worst way.

• you dont need to be so pessimist!

• I would not buy that

• it looks amazing!

• 8/10 if its your first drawing