Have you every been to a strip club?

Women I want to know have you every been to a female strip club and what made you go?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

• Yes! I went to my first (and very likely last) strip club last year. I had always been curious, so a group of friends and I were in DC hunting Pokemon (we're lame) and decided we needed more adventure for the day. During lunch we googled strip clubs in the area and checked it out. It was... gross. Smelled like urine. Maybe 1-2 girls were actually attractive. The bar tender was an older Asian lady and gave us free shots. We went up to the stage and told the girls we liked their shoes, various other compliments while we gave them singles. Even got a hug from one. The highlight of the adventure was in the bathroom. One of the stalls was SO SMALL you couldn't close the door. A dancer came in and had a conversation with us while she was peeing in said stall. I watched a stripper pee. It was a memorable adventure haha.

• no I have not, and my friends have though and they said that they went to one where the women there had ugly sagging boobs

• nope, and never will

• Nope I never have been

• never and I wouldn't go

• never

• Never tried it.

• Only in GTA tbh lol

What Guys Said 12