Do you believe in the supernatural and paranormal?

My friend says his house is "haunted" and I wanna go see it. He says that the ghost would sometimes throw stuff, move furniture, and turn on the blender. Do you think he's lying? or telling the truth? he asked me if I wanted to play with the ouiji (sorry if I spelt it wrong) board.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• yes I do because I believe in God

• No haha. I won't believe something unless I see it. I might have scientific evidence 😂

What Guys Said 3

• If I called what I believe in "supernatural" it'd be assuming I thought it not to be natural. I do believe in natural things, though my natural may differ from other people. Spirits, and the like, are very real to me.

• Don't play with Ouija board, yikes.

• It's like UFOs, I wonder if they're spiritual entities. I grew up religious and now I wonder if UFO's somehow tie into that spiritual realm.

What was the Star of Bethlehem? It was obviously something significant and temporary in the sky. Some cosmic event of some sort? Maybe.

A lot of Biblical events sound miraculous and supernatural, but I wonder what can all be explained by science or real events of some sort. Sometimes I wonder if the Rapture and end of the world prophecies involve some type of abduction of what seem like aliens but are Biblical figures. Like I wonder just how "grounded in reality" Biblical stories are. The "heavens..." outer space? Is Heaven another planet? A safehaven kind of utopian world that frees the enlightened from the dangers of this world?

This all just weird spiritual/conspiracy stuff I think about all the time lol