My 6-year-old daughter has finished writing a series of short stories that will published on her blog.
The story is both in English and Japanese, although it also includes some other languages.
The first story is about a girl who becomes a supervillain and betrays her own people, but later is redeemed. Also, by reading the titles you can have an idea of what the story is about.
Here are the possible titles:
• 生存 (Seizon) Survival
• 操り人形師 (Ayatsuri ningyō-shi) The puppeteer
•判断と償還 (Handan to shōkan) Judgement & Redemption
•カラス (Karasu) The Raven
• ハイテククイーン (Haitekukuīn) The High Tech Queen
• 死体 (Shitai) The Corpse
• 情報提供者 (Jōhō teikyō-sha) The Informer
What name would you choose?
- 生存 (Seizon) SurvivalVote A
- 操り人形師 (Ayatsuri ningyō-shi) The puppeteerVote B
- 判断と償還 (Handan to shōkan) Judgement & RedemptionVote C
- カラス (Karasu) The RavenVote D
- ハイテククイーン (Haitekukuīn) The High Tech QueenVote E
- 死体 (Shitai) The CorpseVote F
- 情報提供者 (Jōhō teikyō-sha) The InformerVote G
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
Why does a 6 year old child have a blog, makes music and writes short stories? The fuck, when I was 6, I played in a friggin sandbox.3