Halo VS C. O. D…?

Wich would win in a fight

Most Helpful Girl

• in what way? like you wanna pit halo soldiers with futuristic armor and enhancements against cod soldiers with like, flak jackets and explosive-tipped arrows?

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you mean 'win in a fight'? As in, if factions from both games fought each other?
    If players from both games fought each other?

If it's factions fighting each other then Halo wins. WWII, Modern day, futureBO and AW as well as the recent IW can not compete with the interstellar UNSCN that could just send one frigate to stomp ower Infinite Warfare's fleet, let alone any earlier game's factions.

If it's a fight between the players - then I guess it depends on in which setting the match is taking place. Obviously each respective gamer would have an advantage in their home turf but I am still willing to bet that Halo would win since the game involves using actual skill instead.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Halo is literally the only game I care to play... I mean, I'll play other stuff occasionally, but I don't get too invested.

• The hulk

• cod is much too small minded, Halo wins hands down.

• Halo is legit