Do you judge a guy/girl based on people they've slept with?

Does it matter to you? How many is too many for you while being with a guy/girl? Be honest :P

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Girls Said 13

• In comparison to their age, yeah. If you're 40+ and haven't slept with anyone, that's going to raise some eyebrows. If you're 20 and have slept with 50 people, that's also questionable.
    If you're under 30 and slept with more than 4 people, it starts getting meh for me. Because I'd prefer a guy who has sex within relationships, not one night stands (not judging those who do, just my personal preference).

• No, thats there past but if they are sleeping around a lot and want a relationship with me then of course im going to judge. You be a fool not to. He could be with you and still be screwing other females. Dont want to put myself in that situation

• No I don't judge but it helps me determine what type and how far of a relationship we would have.

• It depends on their age. If it was a person around my age and they'd slept with twenty plus people I would think they were a whore, quite frankly. If it was someone in their forties and they'd only slept with one person (unless they'd been in a committed relationship for that long) then I'd think they were a little strange.

• Yeah, if a guy has slept with a lot of girls, I'd just think a relationship with him wouldn't last long.

• It does matter to me; I would not be with someone who had way too many partners, and also would not be with someone who is still in contact with his past gfs/ one night stands etc

• I wouldn't judge someone based on the people they've slept with, unless they were sleeping with them for money or drugs. Other than that, I judge people on their personalities :)

• I judge by their personalitys.

• It doesn't matter as long as you use protection

• Yeah it matters not more then a hand

• Yes 4 is too much

• no, it doesn't matter to me

• Yes you do... mostly if you know the other person and his exes... it is a letdown sometimes to find out that the guy is a manwhore... it just makes you feel that this whole thing is meaningless and at some point soon it will end...

What Guys Said 3

• I judge people by their actions, and sleeping with people is an action, therefore, I do judge them based on that, just like I use other things to judge them.
    Despite what hoes and manwhores want you to believe, the amount of people someone sleeps with can tell you a lot about the type of person they are.

• It has a little bearing... but there are a crapload of extenuating circumstances... so it's not a deal breaker by any means. Plus, there are dozens of other things I'll go by that I give more credence to.

• I don't think I care much about who they have slept with, but if they've slept with 10+ people at my age, then it'll probably effect my judgement of them.