What if you were stuck in a time loop, and the same day repeated like in the film Groundhog Day?

How insane would you go?
Do you feel it'd be impossible that anyone would believe you?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• I feel like it, at the first day would be confusing. 2nd day become interesting.. 3rd day one may even find it funny to do weird things.. But by the time you've been living the same day for 86 eons.. You'd have gone into some form of insane sadness/indifferent towards everything.

You know.. I love series and movies that plays around time paradoxes/loops. :)

• So basically consequences free day forever then lol
    Noice!

• Eh, the movie handled it very well. The main character actually just took every day into stride and learned something new to stop from going mad. he literally mastered the piano in the film which means he spent years in a loop at least.

• I think the total number he states at one point is under 300. I'm pretty certain. Been a while though.

• Well, fk me then I guess. I just go to my bed close my eyes and sleep forever. Fk it all

• With my luck the day I broke out of the loop would be the day I decided to go to town naked.

• Probably super depressed like he gets, yet I'd have a lot of fun with the lack of consequences.

• First couple days would go normally, then I'd keep trying to kill myself until it ended, then I'd go on a rampage, and if time STILL resets itself I'll wander the world until time resets to find that reason why I'm stuck in this Hell.

What Girls Said 0