How many songs in this article were you aware of having/being sexual innuendos?

I know Buzzfeed is cancer and all that... but I'm going to post an article link anyways.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/tahliapritchard/nice-nice-nice?utm_term=.vgB4Oy8yqv#.jp6xWjOjAX

Usually I'm pretty on the ball with sexual innuendos (I'm that kid in the schoolyard that educates the more naive, innocent kids about meanings of things etc) but heaps of these came as a complete shock to me :').

• A handful to none!
  • Less than half
  • 50% give or take
    Vote C
  • More than half
    Vote D
  • Essentially all of them (you can't tell me that *some* of those songs weren't a surprise...)
    Vote E

58

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I knew these songs were about sex. I had to explain to several people that "If You Seek Amy" was supposed to be her saying "F U C K me".

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• a lot of them I can tell was. Sometimes people gotta read in between the lines.

• Some of them are really obvious, but most of them I've never heard of. I'm more into the tune, rather than listening close to the lyrics anyway.

By the way, that list didn't have 'I Touch Myself' by the Divinyls. Have you ever seen the video?

• I thought it be obvious by the lyrics.

• I'm in the same boat as you. Too bad most of those dogs sucked

• Luci you gave me cancer when you made me watch buzzfeed I hope your happy.

• Everything is about sex

• I dont listen to that genre of music

What Girls Said 4

• A few were really obvious as songs about that, like Whistle, Barbie Girl, and I Kissed A Girl, but I was surprised to know that Don't Stop Believing and Cake By The Ocean are all about that too. Shocking 😮

• Wow! I'm like so naïve. I didn't realize hardly any of these songs were really sexual.

• Haha I never made the connection for love myself till a friend told me 😂

• Come on how can people not know that Backseat Serenade is about sex? It's so obvious lol