If you could reboot any video game franchise what would it be?

I'd want to reboot Crimson Skies

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 19

• upload.wikimedia.org/.../...Conquer_1995_cover.jpg

My favorite games have long been Real-Time Strategies (RTS), mainly C&C and Star Craft.

Unfortunately, EA bought C&C's creator, Westwood Studios, and like they've done with so many other franchises, they destroyed C&C by releasing C&C4, designed and built by EA after firing all of the Westwood folks.

I still play C&C 3 all the time.

www.gamehackstudios.com/.../...ree-Download-13.jpg

• For a long time, I really wanted the "Mother/Earthbound" franchise to get a reboot, BUT, there has now been "Mother 3" released after 20 years, and is soon rumored to make its way to be released around the world.

Then, I wanted a "Roller Coaster Tycoon" reboot, but there has recently been a fourth installment released via iOS, and Android.

Now, about a year ago, I would have said the "Bomberman" series needs a reboot, but now "Bomberman R" will be released on the Nintendo Switch. It seems like every time I think of something, it happens.

So, I will go with sports, and say the "All Star Baseball" franchise needs a reboot. Those are still the most realistic baseball games there are, but unfortunately, Acclaim went into bankruptcy, and there probably won't be anymore in the series. The game series spanned from 1997-2005.

• STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic. That game really needs a trilogy to carry on the plot X years later..
    cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/.../header.jpg

• Yessss!!! I played them for the first time last summer and so mad that the third one never saw the light of day

• @Joegardner0102 yeah that's for sure! I think the rumor at the time was that the third one was changed and turned into Mass Effect.

• Yeah I think i was going to be an Xbox 360 launch title and it was 70 percent done and then EA cancel it. That is what I heard plus I think bioware wanted to do their own space rpg like game

• Timesplitters

Such an underrated FPS series, and so much fun!

• I wish they would make a remastered edition with all three games. Three is easily my favorite FPS ever

• @JayGarrick Timesplitters Future Perfect (the 3rd one) is easily one of my favorite Playstation franchises ever! So much single player content and multiplayer variety.

Especially Monkey Assistant deathmatch mode! 🐵🐒🔫🔫

• MY friend Nathan and I would play it for hours making our own levels and unlocking things

• I'd have to say Silent Hill. I wish they never canceled it 😔

• Earthbound, ChronoTrigger, Super Mario RPG, Bonk (Turbografix 16), Order of the Griffon Dungeons & Dragons (For Turbografix 16), Warlock, Final Fantasy 1-VI, the Legend of Zelda a Link to the Past.
    And every Dreamcast game ever.

• Medal of Honor series, the first few could have had a decent story but due to the lack of good video game physics, they mostly focused on the gameplay. Medal of Honor underground needs a remaster.

• Hard to say I'm not hugely into video games I only follow a few franchises and not even that dilligently

• old school simcity

• Pong.

• Let's go with man hunt

• Syphon Filter.

• hulk.

• HALO ON PS4 please GOD

• Modern Warfare 2.

• Call of Duty needs to die

• lol buddy.. just chill. its just a game. its not real life

• we use to go to a place called "OUTSIDE" and play with guns made out of "PLASTIC" and get a little thing called "SUNSHINE" and "FRESH AIR"

• final fantasy

• Azurik