What Are Your Top 3 Strangest Movies You've Ever Seen And What Makes Them Strange?

@madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @OlderandWiser @Dipsy @Likes2drive @abc3643 @lightbulb27 @HorrorFan @Zorax @cosytoasty @NexAngelus @tenchu11 @HaveNoName @Unit1 @Lucifer_666 @archiz @Cloudy25 @Empatheticlady @datgirl @LittleAmyP

113

Most Helpful Girl

• Saw - they were literally just putting people through awful situations that they knew they'd be unable to survive.
    Predestination - um, the fact that everyone in the movie was the same person, because time travel.
    Stanford Prison Experiment - the fact that it was based off a real experiment, and the pointa out messed up way social psychology works.

Most Helpful Guy

• Vertigo, the 39 steps. and North by Northwest. Hitchcock always liked stories that were a bit bizarre and far fetched, and he could often use his cinematic skills to make the most bizarre events plausible.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 10

• All one word movies (spoiler alert)

Rubber-a tire murders people
    Teeth-a vagina murders people
    Tusk-a sadist turns a man into a walrus

• I've heard of the last one because of The Cinema Snob and he loves Kevin Smith (the director of Tusk) and he didn't like it. But he said he can understand why people do

• The Room, and Napoleon Dynamite. The storyline was all over the place, and there seemed to be no point.

• Human centipede! Eww do i have to explain it? Literally sews people to eachothers buttholes!
    Saw movies because its purely about torturing people severely
    That sausage party movie because there was a big food sex train at the end!

• Cat soup I was oddly captivated by it
    Ginger dead man it's hilarious because it's a killer pastry
    Little Otik or greedy guts dude.. it's a tree baby like come on

• I'm just going to say the movie Magnolia. The acting, the storyline the raining frogs. That movie was just weird.

• The only movie that I've been wtf the entire way through is burn after reading.

• T. I. ... now it seems like he commercialized himself... I still like his music and I don't listen to cussing anyway but most rap sucks nowadays... nothing like rap that actually had meaning like 90s rap.

• the human centipede 1 and 2 almost made me puke

• I heard about the first one I never heard about the second one before :o

• Sin city

What Guys Said 2