Should you hide in a closet from your friend as a joke?

Well we are so...

53

Most Helpful Guy

• It's funny. I would do it then jump out and scare them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol how's it going in the closet? Still in there haha?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• just don't do it when they're changing clothes. :P

• The closet or " the closet"

What Girls Said 4

• Lol my sister did that to my mother when she was around your age. At that time the movie "The Grudge" was out and my sister was very slim and had long straight black hair and big round eyes like the woman in the movie. She covered her face with her hair with only one of the eyes showing and waited there. Also my mother thought she was still in school, but she left school earlier that day. When my mother arrived home and opened the closet she screamed... Poor woman. Thanks for reading my story.

• Haha omg. I would have died that movie still scares the shit out of me.

• @Youdoyouboo Yes, it still scares me too. What's worse about that movie is that that woman is audacious, she appears in places like under people's blanket, lol

• Hahaha oh god I know. I used to picture her popping out at me when I was home alone and would end up hiding in the corner of my room with my head buried in my knees and my ears plugged

• Yes best joke

• Nope
    Not funny in my opinion

• Forgive me but I don't see what's funny about it