The Patriots' incredible Super Bowl comeback. Thoughts?

The Patriots came back from down 28-3 to win Super Bowl 51. They scored 31 unanswered points. Thoughts? I have two. Tom Brady is the GOAT, and...
That pic isn't mine by the way.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• It was just awful. I'm sure they softened the balls in the 4th for pretty boy.

• What does that mean the goat?

• Omg that was crazy. I was 100% sure they would lose but nope...

• I really wanted Atlanta to win as I'm sick of the Patriots being there.

• Haha I think it was cool, they pulled it out their ass but they made it

• I wanted the falcons to win BUT overall , it was an incredible game anyway. thought both teams gave their all.

• i agree with @WriterAndPainter

What Guys Said 19

• Dude the alternative facts put the Falcons up at the end. They might still win the electoral college too. We'll have to stay tuned and see..

Nah I jest. Seriously that was the greatest Super Bowl I've ever seen. That comeback was legendary and now there's no question in anyone's minds that the Pats have the best head coach and QB combo in history.

My god I was yelling my ass off at the end of that game.. I can barely talk.. It would be unbelievable if it wasn't occurring in front of my own two eyes.

I totally said they started the game sloppy too. I'm glad I stuck around because I know a lot of people who changed the channel or went to bed.

• Roger Goodell handing the trophy to Brady after the 4 game suspension at the start of the season was SOOOO DAMN SATISFYING! Take that NFL!

• Hahaha Goodell tried to make it less awkward lol

• Greatest comeback since the Buffalo Bills AFC Championship in January 1993.

en.m.wikipedia.org/.../The_Comeback_(American_football)

• Never seen anyone blow a lead that big since Hillary's campaign :/

• It wasn't that great until the 4th Q and OT. I wanted the Falcons to win, but I figured the Patriots would probably win

• Is Atlanta on fire yet?

I know the last Superbowl loss was worse than Sherman's march to the sea.

• when Falcons QB Matt Ryan fumbled the ball while being sacked late in the 4th quarter, that changed the tide of the whole game

• the patriots are fucking up in the first half and so in the third so i thought that there is no way they could possibly win. but somehow in the 4th they manage to make a miracle and turn the favors in their hands.. that fucking moment when they are just 8 points down after being down 25 and just about 5 mins left, then, everyone thought they could win.. and they did and it was so fucking crazy.. i couldn't believe it.. it definitely is history and im glad I've witnessed it

• suck it roger goodell.

• I hate it. Hate the Patriots. Falcons choked big. WHY GOD WHY

• Great just great!!

Brady is now hands down the GOAT

• Fuck the Patriots.

• Awesome game

• Nobody beats Tom Brady!

• That joke was stupid. Awesome game though

• i was hoping the falcons would win. im sick of seeing the stupid patriots playing.

• Tom Brady will win another one before he retires

• I wanted to see Atlanta win but it was still a good game nonetheless

• So many babies will be mad in MA

• Trump's his stepdad. What did you expect?