Falcons Fans and Patriots Fans? How do you all feel?

First let me say, I am disappointed my team lost. But it was still a good game. I want to congratulate the Patriots for the breathtaking win. To my Atlanta Fans, we will be ok. There's always next year. I'm just glad our team was playing in the Superbowl.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm glad the Patriots managed to turn over the game, simply because it made it more fun to watch. After the massive lead in the first half, I thought the second half would be boring, but no, the Patriots managed to turn things around, and made it fun to watch.
    I'm not a fan of either team, so I didn't really care who won, I just wanted to be entertained.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• I feel competent for making a correct prediction about who is going to win...

• Im excited beyond belief
    Being a pats fan my whole life getting to live through and witness the brady era knowing he was the best ever and then seeing it be cemented yesterday
    Ugh i cried i won't lie

• Hahaha both

What Girls Said 0