GAMERS: does this actually happen?

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING :'D

• YESSSS!!!
    44%(8)57%(50)Vote60%(42)
  • no wtf?
    6%(1)11%(10)Vote13%(9)
  • ... maybe... o. o
    28%(5)23%(20)Vote21%(15)
  • I don't play games
    22%(4)9%(8)Vote6%(4)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• As gamer, who also plays destiny, shit like that happens all the time when your just messing around.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not the only stuff that happens, there are other funny things that happen.

What Guys Said 33

• ... maybe... Destiny man fucking flash mobs and dance parties everywhere and guardian suicides and playing with that giant purple ball that's just there for no apparent reason and !

And the DINKLEBOT !!

it's all this and more that we do when we're not texting our girlfriends well at least I'm guilty of the following haha.

Ladies when I don't text this is probably what I'm doing with all my friends lmao.

https://youtu.be/2eFxVLrKq54https://youtu.be/4UkEcBYA4PUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhTeN0BKppshttps://youtu.be/rLa4RHq7XHk

• Just another gaming day!..

Recently we recorded a video us fighting 4 huge beasts in locked military base in game Prototype!..
    And we removed the audio and added song

"Boom clap - Charli XEX"
    Whenever the lyrics boom clap came we used gaming character to punch the beasts!.. And then we ran away to other side of facility and waited and then lyrics came ' Come on to me! Come on to me now' as this lyrics came those beasts were running towards our gaming character, and then again as they reached us,
    "boom clap" lyrics came and our character was punching and kicking

• Oh fuck ya, I'll be gaming out getting real intense on battlefield with the boys and feel my phone vibrate on the couch beside me multiple times from my girl and realize that she's pissed but my kill death ratio is far more important than trying not to start an argument by replying asap

• You would be surprised. :3

• Every time when I used to play... one guy would take too long/go afk at the tower, and then the next 45 minutes would be wasted doing shit like this lol

• Yep :P Pretty much with every game.

• Loool I don't play Destiny but it probably happens a lot ^^

• People love to screw around and be random online it just depends on the game. Also if it's useful info a lot of gamers don't message back right away because you can't pause online games and if you stop to send a message they'll stop playing with you

• LMAOOO yes i always hear my phone vibrating and shit like crazy if I late reply but I'm on the game

" have fun with your new bitch "

• Honestly, I just put the phone on silent face down so the stupid blue light doesn't bother me while gaming xD

• Lmao, we used to do that in leauge when a guy would go afk and go back to base with some shitty excuse. We just group up and start dancing and messing aroung.

• Hahaha... That's amazing! 😊

• Yeah its funny 😂

• I can't dance in my game :(

• Yes, it happens all the time.

• you'd be surprised of all the shit that happens here and there all the time...

• ahahah xD

• lol yup you got it!

• hahaha yeah this is really true, it happened with me when i used to play C. S 1.6 all the time, lol

• I'm not a major gamer so all of this I can't relate to it

• Something like that.

• Not necessarily on Destiny but stupid shit like this does happen :)

• All the time, messing around as much as possible even though is completely pointless.

• Of course who hasn't fucked around like that while playing destiny? 😆

• Had some pretty lit club penguin raves back in the day... of course that way waaay long ago...

• Probably. I don't play online that often. Once in a while I'll play Call of Duty World at War Zombies online and see how far the team can make it

• Lol most of the time yea!

• hahaha

• ahahahah it sure does, i play mmorpgs and i have done that many times

• I've never seen anyone do that on Destiny but I can imagine that would happen on there 😆

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 3

• i used to play a family-friendly mmorpg with friends. we were all adults, so we'd get on Skype and it'd be all smut and violence. we'd talk for hours and crack each other up the whole time- my best in-game friend once said something extremely inappropriate, and i laughed so hard that i spat my drink all over my computer screen. :P

when i play fallout 4, and my companion or the enemies make comments, i actually respond to them like the smartass i am.

for those familiar with the game/series:

[super mutant] "gonna find you, gonna ki- aaaaaaurgh!"
    *murder it with my sniper rifle*
    [me] "oh really. how'd that work out for you?"

[super mutant] "i can smell you out there!"
    [me] "pretty sure that's your mom."

[random raider] "cut the shit, who is that?"
    [me] "your mom."

[maccready, in dunwich borers] "do we have to go all the way down there?"
    [me] "yes. yes we do."

[cait] "we'd move faster if ye kept yer eyes on the road n' off me arse."
    [me]: "FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME, WOMAN, I AM NOT LOOKING AT YOUR ASS!

/snark,

-von

• Yeah, my FC and I do this semi-regularly on FFXIV haha

• Sometimes