Do you like cars or trucks better?

Personally I like cars better. Trucks seems too much of a hick, softball, country playing music type associated with a hillbilly and that's associated with less intelligent people.

Cars are associated with smarter, more thoughtful, open to more diversities, artful and people who seem to have better social skills.

You win bonus points with me if you thoroughly explain why and not just tell why. If you just pick an answer without telling why, I'll think you're lazy and that affects my future thought about you. First impressions really means a lot.

76

Most Helpful Girl

• Trucks, how can I work with out one? I graduated high school at 14 years old, in college and graduated by 18. I still like a truck!! I may be from the country but I am not uneducated. I actually chose the country and the hard labor. It is a far more honest way of life. There is no body there to mow you down for a promotion, or try to hustle your paycheck from you, no drama from inner city boredom. An uneducated hillbilly can improvise, adapt and overcome almost anything. Can you fix a broken car/truck with a pair of pantyhose, get a tractor out of mud 5 ft deep with a 2x4(a piece of wood) and a rope, power your house with old car parts and a river/wind? I have, learned from an illiterate french man. Yes artsy fartsy city slickers can run kik but can they get they catch their own supper, stitch their own cuts, make their own cheese, fix their car, even change a tire, grow their own veggies, raise their own honey, fix their fridge, or hot water heater? How many bugs/animals can they ID and tell you about their habits/preferred ecosystems, do they know the difference between maple and oak? When it comes to intelligence is it smarter to learn how to survive or to push buttons and go shopping? It requires little intelligence to exist when you pay everyone to do everything for you. I also have to be able to bring my wheelers/dirtbikes to to the trails. While getting dirty isn't fun for everyone some people like being closer to the earth and farther from the pavement and cement forests.

Most Helpful Guy

• As someone who is stuck living in Eastern Europe with small cars, expensive petrol, narrow streets, no parking spaces and ridiculous "green" gas taxes I honestly have to say, I envy the US. A nice "hillbilly" truck is more reliable, can get you everywhere, can be used for heavy labor and is probably a lot cheaper than the SUVs we have here (most of which are not 4x4 unless going for the expensive stuff). Road conditions won't be a problem. Not to mention your survival odds in car crash are a lot higher with a truck compared to some tiny hatchback. Say what you want, but them hillbillies have things figured out.

What Girls Said 6

• Trucks. Dodge trucks to be specific, but I am a country/classic rock playing, huntin/fishin/muddin southern girl. So there is that.

i.ytimg.com/vi/a2cUU5IfJ4g/maxresdefault.jpg

• I like trucks because of the way they make me feel. Whilst I'm riding in a truck, I'm feeling happy and I can see more. A truck is higher up off the ground, and it gives you a larger vantage point. I have always felt at home in a truck, and it is usually very fun to ride in them. I grew up in trucks, and that is what I'm used to. I don't like being really low to the ground, it makes me feel like I can't see. Your stereotyping is quite rude. You don't have to be a hillbilly to like trucks, heck I even despise country music. You should be mature enough to understand that stereotypes are horrible things. Hope you stop stereotyping, goodbye!

• @janna_the_wizard
      That's not stereotyping,. What I said hold true the majority of the time. I'm playing the percentages.

• i love my trucks
    i gotta have my ram

• Look at her booty... like a Cadillac
    i.ytimg.com/vi/cK_-BLplEBU/maxresdefault.jpg

• Tbh it depends on what I'm doing. If I'm just driving around or racing then cars. If I'm buying a tree or towing a car, then a truck.

• I much prefer having my little car, thank you. :)

What Guys Said 5

• Trucks are always more fun and they're comfortable. Plus I can help my friends move and if they get stuck I can help by pulling them out as well.
    Trophy trucks aren't very hick and the races are a lot more fun to watch then drag races.
    i617.photobucket.com/.../_MG_6176wtmk.jpg
    By the way the first lamborghini was a tractor so you shouldn't judge.

• Also hunting is still something high class people do and anyone who uses a car for that isn't very smart

• Firstly i live in UK england, and we have small roads so cars are everywhere but trucks on the other hand are RARE. I love my cars, to be honest i like trucks too but never had the pleasure sitting in one or dont even see it as often. Im 17 right now and taking my driving lessons. I know how to drive stick shift because its required in the UK to learn manual because majority of the cars here are.
    The reason why i wouldn't mind driving a truck is because its very rare, and i want to be uniqe i think it would be a blast driving a truck around. Id have all my friends jump im the back and we can go joy riding. I also love my hatchbacks which most people do here in UK small and fast like a pocket rocket. Trucks feel more manly in a way because it feels like your hauling around in a massive box. Maybe even chicks love it, heck i dont know.

• Easy with the shots at truck owners. Maybe truck owners just need them?
    Trucks do everything a car can do, just better. The cargo & towing capabilities, offroading, nicer to drive, safer.

• I love my Camaro... 😍

Definitely a car guy.

• trucks, cause you're a turd