Post a Politically Incorrect Joke?

Arite, since today eveything's all about political correctness, I think we can ease up on that sometimes and just post jokes that are the exact opposite. I know people can be hated on that way but we all got something about us that can be made light of.
People of GaG, post your best politcally incorrect jokes. And keep them mild PLEASE!
We don't want to seriously hurt people's feelings, it's all for jokes and laughs.
I WANT TO MAKE A POINT - that there's no intention to seriously insult belittle or put any one down, it's just a matter of lightness and creativity in jokes.
Arite people let's see whatcha got up yer sleeves.

Most Helpful Guy

• Love this question 😂

Whats a Mexicans favorite sport? Cross Country

Why are black men so fast? All the slow ones are in jail

Whats the difference between a cow and 9/11? You can't milk a cow forover 10 years straight.

Why can't white people jump? Because inbreeding prohibits it.

Most Helpful Girl

• My brother's friend came up with this the other day when he was over at our house:
    Q: What do you do when your dishwasher stops working?
    A: You punch her in the face.

Safe to say he received a yelling and a slap on the arm from me. I did laugh afterwards though, cause it is original.

• A guy gets arrested by a female police officer. She says "You have the right to remain silent. Everything you say can and will be held against you." The man blinks confused for a couple of seconds and then screams "Boobs!"

• What can I say. I have a gift.

A girl takes her date home. Once there she excuses herself to get a shower. The guy waits a little and then decides to move to the living room. In the dark he sees an enormous dog sleeping on the couch so he quietly sneaks out before it attacks him. After quite a while the girl is still in the bath but the guy is desperate to poo. But since the girl is still bathing, he decides to do "his business" in the living room and blame the dog. So he relieve himself on the floor and sneaks out to the kitchen without waking the dog. She goes out of the shower almost naked and invites him to the living room. "But there is a big dog there, I didn't want to piss him off." says the guy. "Oh, don't worry!" says the girl, "it's just a toy!"

• Thanks for MHO! :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• We don't have the term "political correctness" out here. In fact we can't even translate this, so we just call them black humor. My favorite ones are:

Q: How was the copper wire invented?
    A: Two Jews found a coin on the ground.

Q: Why Cubans can't swim?
    A: Cause the ones who can are called Americans.

Q: Why Germans have no sense of humor?
    A: Cause the got rid of the funny ones.

• How do you fit 50 Jews in a car? one in the drivers seat, 49 in the ash tray.

• How offensive can they be?

• Similar to the ones posted already

• @Expect2Achieve Nice one. :3
      I have some really offensive ones.. Not sure if I should post them, so I didn't..

• yeah it's funny bc were trying to post non pc jokes while still maintaining acceptable pc! hahaha wow

• Apparently, you can't say ''black paint'' anymore.

You have to be all PC and say "Can you please paint now, Leroy?"

• So a Jewish boy goes up to his father and says, "Dad, I need $20." The dad says, "$10 dollars? What do you need 5 dollars for?"

• A black man, a Hispanic man and a Maori are in a car. Who's driving?

The police.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!