Is this a good tattoo idea?

Drew this the other day (yes my mind is weird) but now im thinking of getting it tattooed. Don't know if it's a cool idea or not
Is this a good tattoo idea?

I'm not gonna spill the meaning about it 😂 everyone interpretats art differently

1615

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it. It's very different and I'm not trying to be negative or anything but the pointer finger looks a little bit on the nubby side. So maybe extend it about a quarter of an inch. I think it's super cool though! Very creative

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 14

• Get a good sharpie and try it on for size. I do it before I get new ink done permanent. It's changed my mind about placement or the entire piece itself.

• I've listened to metallica before too

but srsly don't think I'd get that as a tattoo, I see the concept, but you might wanna change it up, but just doesn't seem that cool, still better than all the basic bitch tattooes I've seen

• Change what up XD it's an original artwork piece by me not something off Google images

• yeah I'm playin with ya lol

I don't know it might look better if you tried to make it symmetrical, but thats just my opinion, its your body though, you do you, I just don't look at it and go "thats cool" yaknow? Perhaps change the puppet master around too? I don't know

• I'm not a fan of tattoos in general but this one looks better than the standard stuff most people get and it's unique too. U feel controlled in life?

• If you drew it recently, wait at least a few months. Maybe even a whole year. If then it still seems like a good idea, do it

• Oh come on, give me a hint on the meaning 😉

• yes.

• I like it very much

• That is really cool. Totally unique, much better than the average copy & paste tattoos.

• Thats fucking sick

• Nice one.

• What does it mean mang?

• Where will you do it? Upper hand?

• just wanted to say you are beautiful and hot :)

• i guess, i personally dont care for tattoos though

What Girls Said 15

• That is awesome!

• i liked it

• This is so cool you're really good! Where would you get it?

• Very cool

• Yes, go get it, where'd you wanna get it?

• Somewhere on my arm probably haha already designed other tatts for other parts of my body

• ❤😍 Its So Cute. But When Some One Ask You What Does It Actually Mean. What Would You Say?

• It's pretty but not for a tattoo (I can't imagine this as a tattoo honestly).

• That's pretty awesome just needs some refining and then it would be amazing

• Looks neat!!

• I love it.

• Just wonderful!

• go for it

• That's sick

• that is so nice... wow

• It looks good. Nice drawing fam. But considering people ink a cross on their forehead (nvm Issa knife) anything will look good as a tattoo.