Question about superheroes and Supervillans?

There are tons of them. I want to know who is your favorites and why :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Batman because he is so smart and he doesn't have any super powers but it doesn't make him any less of a hero, even in Batman vs. superman he could destroy Superman in instant and I love Catwoman she is just awesome.

What Girls Said 5

• Superhero: Superman
    I know he's almost too much of a romtanic type of character, but I think it's the fact that he's the first ever character that impressed me when I was a kid. So he will always have a place in my heart (I didn't know I could sound so cheesy for an imagined character).

Supervillian: Light Yagami
    So he's part of the manga and anime series called Deathnote. He is very clever, manipulative, cold distant. However, he knows how to warm up and gain anyone's trust if he so desires. Don't get me wrong, he himself has no special powers; his power comes from a notebook that can kill people (sounds lame now, but when you read into it, it's totally cool. Also, you have to be the one to decide whether he's evil or not since what he did is highly controversial. I recommend reading this if you have got the time.

• I can't really think of any heroes that I like. I've always lived villians, they're usually so much more interesting and there is a wider range of types of villians.

For example, a villian can be a villian just because they're incredibly petty, like robbie rotten or Doofenshmirtz. Or they can be evil out of insanity or a warped sense of justice like John Doe from seven, or incredibly selfish and sinister like the Beast from Over the Garden Wall. Villians are so dynamic!

• My favorite superheroes are Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, and Spider-Man
    My favorite villains are The Joker, the Penguin, and Ursula.

• (I hope anime my villains count as well)
    Aizen- he's my favorite antagonist of all time. He's a really methodical and manipulative guy. He has the power of absolute hypnosis which can brainwash an entire society of elite shinigami (basically grim reapers) for up to a century. He has amazing sword fighting skills and he made himself immortal. A badass you don't want to fight. He ends getting subdue by the protagonist but he's really chill about in the end. Like he doesn't give a fuck at all majority of the time.

• Superhero : Batman - he is more realistic.
    Supervillan: Poison Ivy.

What Guys Said 2

• Hero: Dr. Manhattan because he's everything
    Villain: Scarecrow because he can appear to be everything

• Deathstroke is my favorite villain because he's just such a beast and always gets the job done. He took on multiple members of the justice league at once including the green arrow and green lantern and pretty much demolished them. And almost every time he and batman fight deathstroke destroys him, he's just awesome (so much better than deadpool)