Greatest metal band of all time (any genera)?

My vote goes to Lamb of God.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely Evanescence

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Well, Metallica and Black Sabbath will always have a big place in my heart. But tbh it changes from time to time and person to person, my favourites are probably Wintersun, Agalloch and Carach Angren right now but I can't just choose one man thats hard af hahaha I have lots of favourites and I know my favourites probably not even close to yours but whatever lol if you haven't heard them u should check them out, they're amazing!
    And I'm just gonna leave some of my other faves here, feel free to check them out too :D
    Turisas, Finntroll, Amon Amarth, Marduk, Behemoth, Summoning, Ensiferum, Sabaton, Korpiklaani, Týr... can't think of more right now anyway have a great day everyone!!

• Harry Potter half blood prince Dumbledores death
    Deathly Hallows part 2 snapes death

What Guys Said 7

• Haha what the fuck. Lamb of God is good but not the greatest.

I can't decide though. Judas Priest, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Megadeth...

Black Sabbath probably.

• I would have gone Slayer, but their last 3 albums or so have been so/so.

• There's certainly quite a few possibilities. Metallica's new album is killer. It's what should have been after the black album instead of Load of s*it.

• Did you like Death Magnetic? I haven't listened to the new one a lot, just a few run-throughs, but I still really like Death Magnetic (and Beyond Magnetic) in comparison to anything Black Album or later. Maybe cause it was the first Metallica album I was exposed to.

But ya I love Moth into Flame and Hardwired, gotta listen to the others more.

• I mean Amon Amarth is my favorite, but they're relatively new if we're talking all of Metal so I wouldn't give them the crown.

Think I'd have to go with Iron Maiden. They've been around forever, most Metal heads like em, and I can't think of any album they had that was actually bad.

• They're legandary and the biggest influence for black metal and melodic death metal.

• That would be pretty cool actually. Have Black Lable Socity open, then Zaak could switch bands.

• Haha yeah if he wasn't too tired (and being a metal artist, I doubt he would be).

• Yellow Claw.

• Rick ashtley is the father of metal. He is the best metal vocalist ever. Without him we wouldn't have this genre.

• if we're going with the same genre as LoG, I'd say Gojira actually

• Rob Zombie

• AC/DC