What Movies Made Your Cry?

The Movies That Made Me Cry Was (Mostly Disney Movies) Brave, Frozen, Wreck It Ralph , Inside Out, And Tinker Bell 😂😭 Don't Judge Me

96

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think The Lovely Bones and Bastard Out of Carolina made me cry. It's been a while since I watched it so I don't remember much, but the second movie made me so angry. I wanted to see that man get beaten to a pulp.

... And yes, I'm silently judging you. :) Although I, too, cry at childish movies sometimes. However, those are tears of happiness. The movies that make me cry for real are the twisted ones that show you a side to humans nobody ever wants to see.

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 8

• Not gonna lie here, but I cried buckets when I first saw A Walk to Remember. But, I mean, who wouldn't?

• I too was teary-eyed at the end of Wreck-It Ralph.

• Charlie St. Cloud, Titanic, and movies like that

• daisy
    1 litre of tear

• the silenced! It's a korean movie 😭❤ i loved the story, music and the characters 💔😭 It was perfect 👌🏻

• So far, none yet.

• As a Tolkien freak... Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit makes me cry all the time, even when I only listen to the soundtrack

• Wall-E.
    Life is beautiful.
    Million Dollar Baby.