Do you have any posters in your room?

If so, which ones?

Do you have any posters in your room?

• Posters are for awesome people who rock!
    Vote A
  • Posters are for immature tweens : P
    Vote B
  • Don't care
    Vote C
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|9

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 18

• Yes a lot. 3 game of thrones, 1 harry potter, 1 LOTR, 1 Star Wars, 1 Minecraft, 1 Gladiator, a scratch map of the world (countries i've been to scratched already), the bride, peace sign with John Lennon, 1 poster from Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amelie Poulain, 1 the Beatles, 1 Interpol, and 1 Editors.

0|1
    0|0
    • That sounds amazing! :D

• Lol my whole room used to be full of one direction and Justin Bieber posters. Now I have Harry Potter and The Beatles posters

0|0
    0|0
    • I like your new room better.

• I think I'll always have some kind of poster but yes a couple big mall makeup posters, hello kitty, bob marley, and this other little quote cartoony one, and like 4 dreamcatchers hanging up

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah mine is actually covered currently n kpop posters lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A world map.

1|0
    0|0
  • Call of Duty... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • only one, Attack On Titan signed by Hajime Isayama in comic con 2016 :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not allowed to stick any up on the walls :'(

0|0
    0|0
  • I got of Kpop boy groups :b

0|0
    0|0
  • Grew out of that phase tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I have just have a replica of the Angelus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao I have a wall with certificates and that's it cause I really don't like clutter

0|0
    0|0
  • Nono 😳 i do not like posters

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but I did have a Jonas brothers poster in my room when I was little Lmfao

0|0
    0|0
  • No and I never had one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes many,... vintage movie posters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Map of the world, fifth grade class photo, Michael Jackson poster, and Catching Fire (Hunger Games) poster. I also am working on a photo collage. I would love one of Albert Einstein or Harry Potter but I don't have money!

0|0
    0|0
  • a cole one, kanye, kendrick, frank ocean/sinatra. those are the framed ones because they have signatures but i have a few in boxes like from journey, nirvana, etc etc lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• 0|0
    0|0
    • Loool! You paid money for that? It seems too high on the wall. You could add a shelf or more artwork underneath.

• I have got poster of fighter, rugbymen, sprinters and bodybuilders and poster of motivational quotes that I print myself and poster of space marines

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, several sports posters. Detroit Pistons, Redwings, Tigers, Lions. Chelsea FC banner, Landon Donovan poster, MSU football/basketball posters, 1998 Chicago Bulls poster, and Magic Johnson poster. Plus a Superman and a Spider Man poster lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Just one. It's in my avi.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't have any posters

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any posters in my room. I don't like to decorate my house...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nuka Cola, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • i used but tore em all down

0|0
    0|0