Read a good book lately? If not, why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Last amazing book a I read was a few months ago. In a book rut right now... read a few that were okay but not amazing. There's a few books I'm interested in that come out this year and next year has quite a few books that I can't wait to get my hands on... but I have to wait :/ I got pleasantly surprised last summer... hoping for the same and I am workign on a few book challenges as of current.

• Oh sweet what's the challenge?

• 52 topics in 52weeks, then I have a listopia challenge (6) , translated challenged (6), series challenge (6)& non-fiction challenge (6)

• What are the challenges though?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless it's a technical manual, I don't have the patience to read.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 16

• I've been reading Melissa F. Miller's series of legal suspense thrillers. The heroine is an attorney who solves one mystery after another while falling in love with an air marshall. The first one is "Irreparable Harm" and I read it in one sitting - literally couldn't put it down.

• YUP! If you're into dystopian sci-fi stuff, I recommend Alive by Scott Sigler or the 5th Wave, which I'm currently reading right now.

• I really enjoyed the first two books in the "Brilliance" trilogy by Marcus Sakey. Looking forward to the third!

• Never read this series. Do you recommend it?

• Yes, I definitely recommend it! It was an interesting idea, well written, fast-paced... a good suspense type novel. And the second book was just as good as the first!

• Might have to check this out then. Thanks

• I haven't read many books lately because I'm currently writing 2 books right now.

• Reading The Help right now. Before that I read the Fantastic Beasts screenplay and Carrie.

• How's the help?
      I still wanted to see Fantastic Beasts. Been thinking about it today actually

• Help is awesome, it has great characters and writing in general. I want to see the movie too omg

• haha yep that tells me everything 😂😂

• No because I'm stuck in game of thrones 5😩

• The Grand Design by Stephen Hawking

• No, i don't like reading.

• No cause im stuck in my nursing books! But they are pretty neat to me!

• I love learning! Good to see people attempting to gain nuggets of knowledge.

• She pretty much said I have a nack for it and pick up on nothings really well:) your fine:) have you found your passion?

• Respects! Yes and no. I'm one of those weirdos who's passionate about more things than I can count which leaves me exhausted just thinking about it at the end of the day.

• I just finished reading a man called Ove. It is so fantastic. I highly recommend it

• Yes.
    The brief Wonderous life of Oscar Wao.

• Yup, read a few good ones.

• Narnia and the new Harry Potter (even if it was more like a "fanfiction than a real Harry Potter)

• I love them but I've never read any of them

• the both Narnia and Harry Potter. You didn't read any of them but you watched the movie?

• Yes I've seen two Narnia's and all the Harry Potter movies except the newest two

• I'm reading Looking for Alaska by John Green. It's a great book about the grey areas surrounding suicide and mental health issues.

• Yes I love to read I like Dean knots

• Because it's not yet published.

What Guys Said 3

• This book about race and how race is a biological concept and the notion that its a social construct is psuedo science. Some proffesors at berkely university in the US wrote it. Nice stuff. It goes into to detail about isolated African tribes coming into contact with Asian scholars for the first time. these tribes never had seen a person from another race before in thousands of years, yet had a concept of race. This proves race is biological and not social.

• I'm going to read "to kill a mockingbird"

• No. I rarely read books.