What were your favorite Disney cartoons/movies as a kid and do you still watch them?

My favorites were Beauty and the beast, Toy story! 101 Dalmatians, Aristocats, The lion king, A goofy movie e. c. t... and yes i still watch them. So what about you?

610

Most Helpful Guy

• Tangled, Frozen, Monsters INC, Toy Story 1-3, Inside Out, Sleeping Beauty, Peter Pan, Robin Hood, Recess, Phineas and Ferb, Kim Possible, Gravity Falls, Star vs The Forces of Evil.

Most Helpful Girl

• Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and Lion King

What Guys Said 9

• i loved the intro to beauty and the beast! the story about how he turned down the old beggar lady who was the beautiful enchantress. I liked that, fantasia, sword in the stone, dumbo, alice in wonderland, 101 dalmatians, toy story, all those movies. i still get high and watch them sometimes when im falling asleep, its interesting to watch them as an adult and catch things u didn't as a kid

• Toy Story 1&2, Lion King, the Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Snow Dogs, 101 Dalmatians, Monster's Inc, Tarzan, Fox & Hound, Bambi, Mulan, Lilo and Stitch, Pirates of the Caribbean.
    Yes I still watch them.
    Tv shows: House of Mouse, Lilo and Stitch series, That's So Raven, and Lizzie Mcguire lmao

• Lion Kind, aladin, Jungle book and some others haha

• I love Aladin, enjoy to this day. A goofy movie makes me nostalgic

• Loved Beauty and the Beast and Aladin

Still do

• Aladin, Incredibles, Jungle Book, Tarzan, Mulan, Looney Toones, Old Micey Cartoons, even pink panther and tom & jerry !! ;)

• I liked A goofy movie and no I don't watch them anymore. I don't let my kid's look at anything that is disney because of all the subliminal messages and disney cartoons has sexual things in it

• Robin Hood and Lady and The Tramp

• same, sometimes

What Girls Said 5

• omg!
    i LOVE Disney movies <3

The little Mermaid
    The hunched back of Notre Dame
    Alice in Wonderland
    The Sleeping Beauty
    Cinderella

• I like Cinderella and sleeping beauty as well. I also like a Cinderella story will Hillary Duff in it. I think that's her name.

• i've watched it before was nice yea

• the lion king, still my fave. Y'know the storyline and so on. def more meaningful than some movies these days

• Animaniacs, looney toons, scooby doo, freakazoid lol

• yes i still watch it... i love all disney movie princesses and all the cartoon.. Like The suit life of zack and cody, lizzy mcguire, all that kindda stuff

• The Little mermaid... and i still watch it sometimes.