Kanye wants to be in the next Star Wars?

I'm hoping this isn't real because I just threw up in my mouth a little

moviepilot.com/.../4204045

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 34

• I dunno if I'm going to watch Star Wars. It has no end in sight and there are only so many times you can repeat the Stormtroopers+lazers+spaceships+lightsabers+jedi+aliens formula.

Rich Evans from RedLetterMedia was right - for all it's grand aspirations - Star Wars is a fairly limited universe. You can't do much with it if you don't include any of the above-mentioned pieces. This franchise will burn out of it has no ending.

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-crossed(c).gif

If he is good for any role (though I am sure he won't suit any), then let him.

• You can want in one hand and Kim Kardashian in the other... and see which one fills up faster ;-)

• He could be a sith Lord, Darth Brokus.

• BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! HELLL NO!!!

• can't we... can't we just put Kanye down... isn't time we just bring him to the vets office and.. let him go?

• He's certainly in a galaxy far, far away. I hope he's not in a Star Wars movie. I think he'd be too much trouble on the set, anyway. On the other hand, he's got enough money and balls to do whatever he wants, so maybe he could just force himself into the movie.

• He can, just let him play a storm trooper who wears his helmet the whole movie.

• Kanye needs to mind his own business... lol

• Well the last was just a terrible reunion special so why not disney already took a hot steaming dump on the series.

• Good for him, bad for the fans:

media.giphy.com/media/TNYy8aY7yateU/giphy.gif

• Kanye is an insecure, self-centered, arrogant jerk who is married to one of the biggest sluts on the planet! As I much as I love "Star Wars," if he, someone who is NOT an actor is in it, I will have a VERY difficult time wanting to go see that particular "Star Wars" movie!!!

• Kanye west need too fall off the planet! he want to president off the usa now a star war star whats he going to do in it? where did you read this?

• It's in the link. It's not exactly a credible source though. The do post a lot of false information

• Whats the world coming too lmao;-)

• Kanye Looks ridiculous and seems to want to be everything, like president. Right

• Isn't it about time he shuts up and realizes he's not special?

He made some decent songs a long time ago. Married a whore, etc. His music won't pass the test of time to become classic.

• we all want many things...

• Maybe he can be a throw away storm trooper who gets shot 😂😂

• I won't see it if he's in it...

• LOL.

• He still broke and is trying to garner attention

• Let him be.

• Yes pls yes pls yes pls

• He is so deluded that it is interesting to hear what he is doing/thinking

• I don't know how I feel about this since I don't know if he's a good actor or not

• The gay fish wants to make and appearance in Star Wars? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• No way lol I wouldn't like that

• Keep Kanye far away from star wars.

• I think kardashians are going on a War and Kanye is going to be in the middle of it ;)

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 16