What Do You Think Is Probably The Best Batman Show?

I think it's Batman The Animated Series ( 1992 - 1997) which Batman show do you think is the best and why?What Do You Think Is Probably The Best Batman Show?

@madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @OlderandWiser @Dipsy @Likes2drive @abc3643 @lightbulb27 @HorrorFan @Zorax @cosytoasty @NexAngelus @tenchu11 @HaveNoName @Empatheticlady @Unit1 @Lucifer_666 @archiz @Cloudy25 @datgirl @Empatheticlady @LittleAmyP

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• I have to say I really love the old original 60s TV version. The criminals are just so over the top. Frank Gorshin as the Riddler is just hysterical. That laugh - I want to learn it. :)

• I never really watched any of that. That said, I just saw the new Lego Batman movie that's out now, and it's funny.

• I like the animated one too then the films

• I don't watch the batman show.

• Don't you mean any Batman show?

• Those were the movies the show is different and each Batman show is different from each other in a way or two

• I agree. I love Batman The Animated Series.

• Which is probably your favorite episodes? (:

• Really you have every DVD? :o I hope you don't mind me asking can I message you?

• I didn't follow you though and okay no problem

What Guys Said 3