Who would win in a fight, Slenderman or the Blair witch?

Slenderman known as "The tall man" in Germany: tall, faceless, skinny, capable of Telepathy, Mind control, he can stretch his own limbs to very long lengths, Pyrokinesis, has long fingers with sharp tips, can control weather and days, can mimic voices, teleportation, long tentacles on his back, can reduce pain on people. Camouflage, decides when he is visible, superhuman senses, invulnerable to damage from blunt force and falling off long heights since some versions of him say he is supposed to be made out of sand. No known weaknesses.

Blair witch: Ghoulish appearance, tall and skinny, capable of controlling days and weather, capable of creating voodoo dolls that can have fatal effects on a person, good at disorienting people, mimics voices, can create illusions, has telekinetic abilities.
Weaknesess: she can't roam outside of her forest, can only harm people unless the person looks directly at her.

I think the slenderman would win since his tentacles are extra limbs, and has no weaknesses.

• Slenderman wins
    57%(4)79%(11)Vote100%(7)
  • Blair witch wins
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Neither would win, it would be a draw or they would fall in love with each other
    43%(3)21%(3)Vote0%(0)
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a match made in heaven: two sinuous entities known to have sinister powers, but rarely seen due to their seclusive tendencies. If Slenderman ever found his way into the Blair Witch's forest, I don't see that he'd be the type she'd scare off. I'm sure she'd be relieved to see another creature like herself, and I'm sure she could find a new use for his tentacles... ROFLMAO definitely C!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Slenderman wins

0|1
    0|0
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• I say slenderman and would really want C, but I seen the game and stuff and I thought you had to look at him bc thats how they always died

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• neither of them are really fighters so you can't really do a freddy vs jason style match

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen the Blair Witch I have no idea I don't even know if it's a man or woman

0|1
    0|0
    • The Blair witch is a woman.

• Show All
    • Maybe in a sequel she'll meet her match.

• I hope so

• According to Film Theory, the Blair Witch never existed in the first place

0|0
    0|0