Are you YouTube subscribe happy?

I just noticed that I'm subscribed to what seems like at least a hundred different youtube channels. I subscribe to a new one at least a couple times a week

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn that's a lot I'm subscribed to a lot to but not like 100 it's not that clear for me no more then

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but I am bookmark happy. I probably have like 2000 bookmarks saved on chrome.

0|1
    0|0
Sponsored

What Girls Said 11

• No. I rarely use youtube

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I dont subscribe to a lot of Youtube videos at all. Even tho I do pay for Youtube Red.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sort of. I subscribe to every channel I can get my hands on when I'm obsessed about a certain topic. But if I'm not having an obsessive moment, I don't subscribe at all lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't even have a youtube account... but I do have some youtubers I watch a lot.

0|2
    0|0
  • No I just have a few go to channels.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah lol I'm subscribed to a lot.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm very selective about who I'll subscribe to actually.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I must be subscribed to 70 by this point lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm subscribed to a dozen if even...

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not 100% what you're asking but sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • i subscribed to a few years ago but i usually dont go on my youtube account.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I am too! I am subscribed to over 100 channels too and it would honestly be a higher number but I eventually remove channels that spam post like 5 videos everyday of the week! I think there is such a great amount of content on youtube and when I discover a new channel that I like I have to subscribe to them! Whether its gaming, top 10s, claw machines, movie reviews, talk shows, theme parks, music, trailers you name it! YOU cannot miss out and that is why I am subscribed to so many different channels!

0|1
    0|0
  • If I come across a new channel, I browse their 'videos' section and put their stuff in my watch later list. If the amount of videos from their channel that I can watch later is sufficiet, I will subscribe.

1|1
    0|0
  • What I do is I watch ONE video from someone and then subscribe but then never watch them ever again. Now I'm subscribed to probably 200 people that I don't even watch. I don't even check my subscriptions anymore because it's filled with shit I don't wanna watch.
    I keep wanting to go through them and unsubscribe from a bunch of them, but I'm too lazy

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all, I don't subscribe easily. Sometimes after months or years I'm like "I've been watching this one for a while, I should probably subscribe"

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm subscribed to 26, I've had Youtube for 2 years now. I only subscribe to the channels I really like. If I like them but don't want to sub, I can easily find them again, it's not that hard.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I think I'm subscribed to 5 or 6 lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I can barely keep up with 10 channels, let alone 100.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm subscribed to like 12 lol any recommendations?

0|1
    0|0
  • No because my feed is recomended crap

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm only subscribed to 3 channels.

0|1
    0|0
  • I constantly subscribe and unsubscripted from channels. I keep on changing my mind whether I like it or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. i probably only have 20 subscriptions. sub me please lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • no bro

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. I get to see vids and upload vids of anti-Trump protesters getting stomped on lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I live on YouTube. but I don't subscribe much. Love that funhuas :).

0|0
    0|0